Ch. 21

Fyi I didn't write this chapter, InkoSupportsGAY did. And I wrote the recent chapter to her todo deku fan fiction (idk if it's posted yet) y'all should go check it out, I personally really like it and enjoyed writing the recent chapter for it. Here we gO!

No POV

Todoroki and midoriya had fallen asleep like the sleepy, gay babies they are. Well... Todoroki wasn't fully asleep, he was wide awake but fast asleep. Like he hadn't fully made it to slumber, but wasn't fully conscious either. He'd always found it easy to sleep, especially with his small, feminine boyfriend.

His mind had finally decided to keep him awake. And he HATED it...

Though it may be because Todoroki was happy but sad and aching at the same time. He had no control over anything... Well except in bed- His life was falling apart but rebuilding it's walls in seconds. Enji, his father, was hateful, not just abt life choices in the past, but his sexuality, his personality, really just abt everything except his quirk. Momo was also shaming him for being gay, calling his boyfriend a whore. Reminding him of a forced marriage and doing abt anything just to break him.

While on the other hand he had an angel who loved him. That angel may be gay, short, mutter, stutter or what ever else. But that's what he loved abt him. Everything abt him Todoroki loved. Midoriya's feminine body, his smile, his beautiful emerald colored eyes, his kiss, his voice, it all seemed to intoxicate Todoroki. That's something Momo could never do to him. A small peck on his cheek pulled him out of his thoughts and back to reality.

"Shoooo" Midoriya whined, still feathering Todoroki with kisses.
"Izuuuu" Todoroki mimicked pecking midoriya's nose with a kiss causing him to giggle. Midoriya adjusted himself to straddle todoroki, "I'm hungry, do u wanna go out to eat? Or should I try to cook?" Shoto sat up slightly using his arms for support, "what do you mean try? Does that mean my wife can't cook?" He smirked. "Well yea.. Wait- HEY!" Izuku punched him arm lightly making the taller male laugh.

"I'm the male of this house!" The small male shouted happily and attempted to pin Todoroki to the couch. "Whatever you say love... " His hetero chromic eyes fixed on his lover's, who was a blushing mess on top of him. The multi-quirked male gently raised him hand to his boyfriends cheek and pulled their lips together. They gradually pulled apart, Toro's hands slowly moving down to izuku's hips. Their lips coming back together as the kiss became slowly more heated. Each time they separated they came back together like magnets.

Shoto POV
His body fit perfectly in my hands. This boy was built for me, and me only. I have no intention on sharing his beauty. I have his ass a gentle squeeze making him gasp. I took my chance and slipped my tongue into his mouth, enjoying his taste. The moan he allowed to escape send vibrations into the kiss. He started fighting my for dominance, his tongue dancing along mine. Soon izuku gave up, allowing me to explore. Wait.. Didnt I say I wanted to Make our relationship less sexual? Ugh, but I love the feeling of his body pressed against mine. He could have anyone he wanted, but here we are.

We pulled apart, moving onto his jawline and neck, staining his skin in love bites to mark him as mine. Leaving him to whimper and moan, the sounds only I get to hear and savor. The sounds that he'd only make for me. So pleasing, so arousing, so perfect and I would never have to share. I forced my middle and ring fingers down his shorts before his seperated us again. "You know what you said~" Midoriya said, lust evident in his eyes and voice. I removed my fingers with a huff making him giggle.

His emerald orbs fixed on mine, god he's beautiful. I squeezed his ass making him moan. God I love his moans. Quickly getting on top of him, his confidence obviously fading quickly, "looks like I changed my mind. I'm gonna fuck you till you're screaming my name so much that it's the only thing you'll remember." He whimpered and bit his lip. I learned down to kiss him when we were rudely interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

No ones POV
Midoriya's eyes quickly filled with fear. 'What if it was his mom, would she judge him? Did Kacchan come back for seconds?' His head started to hurt, the thoughts racing as his lover closed off of him, obviously annoyed.

Todoroki took a deep breathand opened the door expecting to see inko but instead to see the blonde he wanted dead. Midoriya got under a blanket, attempting to find shelter before the storm.

So yeah, big cliff hanger🤪. Ok so questioN. I like this fanfic bit I feel like I could do better. So I'm gonna put options down below and I want you to comment ❤ for which ever one u prefer.

-I wrap this fanfic up and start another one.

-I keep going with just this one and make it really long

Or

-I keep this one going and start another, just not update very often on the other

Ok now votE