Ch. 10

⚠⚠⚠
rape/ assault
Dirty talk
⚠⚠⚠

Deku POV
Honestly I didn't want todoroki to leave. Bakugo seemed... Weird today. I'm not sure how but I just have a feeling I guess. It makes me nervous.
"Let's get to it nerd" B
"R-right" D

No ones POV
Bakugou got off the couch he was on and sat next to Izuku on the other. Izuku then got up to get the project. When he returned he spread the project on the coffee table. But while he was laying everything out something unexpected happened.

Izuku POV
As I was spreading the project I felt something on my thigh. I looked down to see bakugou's hand slowly but surely moving to my clothes crotch. I blushed and quickly scooted over. I decided to ignore it and keep getting our project ready. Until I felt him do it again.
"K-kacchan?" I say questionly.
Bakugou just smirks at me. I'm so confused. Doesn't bakugo hate me. I was in my thoughts until I felt bakugou pushed me down on the couch and get on top of me.
"W-what are you doing?!" I ask.
" Shhhhh, it's gonna be alright. I'll make you feel good" Bakugou smirks as he talks.
"S-stop!" I yell.
Bakugou just rolls his eyes as he puts his hand up my shirt and begins to play with my nipples.
"NO! STOP! " I yelled but he didn't listen. I began to kick, punch, and scream under him. That was until. BOOM! Bakugou sets an explosion off right on my stomach.
"OW! Kacchan STOP!" But he wouldn't stop instead he grabbed a gag and rope out of his bag. He then tied my feet and hands and gagged me.
"Shhhh, everything's gonna be okay" He said
I began to sob under him. Is this it? Am I gonna be raped? What if todoroki breaks up with me. No, there's no what if, he definitely will. I'll be disgusting after this. But maybe I deserve it. Maybe this is what I get for getting dad killed. (In this izuku's dad died on the way to pick izuku up from school). It was my fault after all. I stopped struggling until I feel a sharp pain in my rear. I look down to see bakugou with two of his fingers up my ass. NO! I don't want this. I began to wiggle around sobbing. But it was no use. He was just too strong and in the position I was in I couldn't activate my quirk. Please. Please just stop. Bakugou was scissoring me when he hit my prostate. A moan came out of my mouth. NO! I don't like this but I can't help it.
"Haha, looks like I found it." He smirks
I just sobbed louder.
"Oi, shutup you fucking slut. I know you want this you're just playing hard to get. I know you want my big, hard cock inside of you! DON'T YOU?!" He screams.
I just shake my head not stopping until I felt bakugou begin to push in with no lube. The pain I felt couldn't be described. It was awful. I began to cry and scream even louder. He continues to thrust in me until he cums. He doesn't even untie my when he cleans, grabs his stuff and leaves me there. It was another 10 minutes before todoroki walked in. He did not look happy.

Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I just honestly don't have much time to write. I'm moving and it difficult to find time. But I'll still try to update at least twice a week. Bye loves❤