Ch 4.

*warning* ⚠⚠ ⚠
Lots of smut
Rated r!
You have been warned!

Izuku POV

I looked at Todoroki, gasping for air from moaning. He looked up at me smirking. I don't know why but I love the way he has such dominance over me. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized what Todoroki had been doing till I felt the cold air. I gasped looking down realizing todoroki had pulled out my erect member already dripping in pre cum. He then began to take on my weight as he took me upstairs looking for my room. He went in the first one he saw. My eyes widened in horror, it was my mothers room. "N-not in here Shoto. This is my m-m-mother's room" I said still gasping for air.

Todaroki POV

His mother's room... Wouldn't it just make it more exciting though? It would be disrespectful though, but at this point I didn't think it mattered considering we had already started on the living room wall. .
No! I was the one in charge and if I wanted to fuck him in his mother's room then I would. I then threw him on the bed. While he wasn't paying attention I quickly took a camera out and set it up in the doorway. I the walked back over to the bed. I was now on top of him. I then looked down to his neglected member. I brought my lips down and flicked my tongue on the tip. He moaned, it was fun teasing him. I then left gentle kisses all over it.

No ones POV

"T-todoroki stop t-teasing me!" Todoroki looked up at the boy. "Is there something you wanted me to do?" He asked, a smirk was placed on his lips. "You know what I want.." "Tell me baby boy"...

Midoriya POV

I blushed at the new nickname. I needed to give him one. Since I'm his baby boy.... Does that mean he's my daddy? "I-i want you t-t-to suck my-my d-d-d-dick..... D-d-daddy?" I responded blushing a dark shade of red. I looked at Todoroki who just sat there in shock... Of the nickname? I didn't know what to do. But Todoroki started smiling when he suddenly took the tip of my cock in his mouth. I started moaning uncontrollably as he began giving me a blowjob. I grabbed on to a chunk of his hair. I watched as his head bobbed up and down. But then my hands took a mind of my own. I couldn't control them! They began to push Todoroki down further, taking in all of my six inches. My eyes widened as Todoroki began to choke gasping for air. He got up from my dick and was panting like a dog. "Oh my god-im so sorry Sho-chan!" He just smirked at me and licked his lips. "I'm not finished yet...and it's daddy to you, baby boy" He said. I gasped as he then again began to deep throat my dick. I was a moaning mess. I arched my back as I was coming to a climax. I cummed in his mouth. I looked down in shock and embarrassment. He then took his mouth off my dick. He licked his lips and started kissing me. It was then that I realized that here I am completely naked while Shot- daddy was completely dressed. Just as he began to deepen the kiss I pulled away. "Why aren't you undressed?" I said barely above a whisper. But he still heard me.

Todaroki POV

I laughed to myself as izu-my baby boy asked his question. "All you have to do is ask baby boy" I replied to his question. "C-can you please undress" I smile to myself. "Say my name babyboy" "D-daddy" I then begun to take off my shirt revealing my six pack. I then unbuckle my pants and slid them off. Only down to my boxers. Then I began to think to myself. Why must I do all the work? "Sorry baby boy but you'll have to do the rest yourself" I said smirking. Then izuku ran his small hands down my stomach to my black boxers. He tugged at the hem bringing them down. My now neglected member sprung to life. I watched as midoriya gulped... "That's going in me!?" He looked terrified. I wonder if he would even be able to take my whole eight inches? Only one way to find out. I then realized I had no lube. Oops. Oh well. I put three fingers up to my baby boy's mouth. "Suck" I say simply. He quickly does as told to. I pull my saliva coated fingers out. I then put one in his entrance earning a moan. Probably both of pain and pleasure. I then began to pump my finger in an out. "M-more d-ahh daddy" Izuku could hardly get the words out. Good thing we were alone. I then added another finger. I began to scissor him relentlessly. I added a third finger repeating the actions. He was ready for me now.

Authors note
Omg I know I'm so mean for leaving you hanging. Lol, not really. But this is the longest chapter I've done so far. Sorry it took me so long to update! My dad is being an asshole so I haven't been in the mood to write :'( O well. Next chapter will be coming to soon to continue "this".lol. Bye bitches❤