Ch 7

Todoroki POV

I woke up around 11 am. Izuku was on my chest. I watched as his body went up and down, breathing. His green curls were even more unruly in the bed head state. His arms and legs were wrapped around me as If he would die if he let go. I got up, doing my best to not wake the green haired boy. He's fucking adorable. // todorki's thoughts are bold and his words are ittalic // I went to the kitchen and looked in his fridge. I grabbed a thing of eggs. I then looked in the pantry to find pancake mix and chocolate chips. You can guess what I made.[//both//]. I then heard footsteps. I turned around to see a half asleep midoriya. Fuck, I muttered under my breath. He's so hot. I looked back up at midoriya rubbing his eyes. He noticed my staring and blushed madly and turned around . I then grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. His back pressing against my front side I whispered in his ear. "Stay, here while I'm making breakfast. Though I'd rather just eat you. " I smirked to myself as I watched his ears turn red and his gulp. He then turned around and I licked my lips taking in his mesmerizing emerald eyes. I then took him into a deep passionate kiss. It wasn't like the others, filled with lust. No this was all love, a deep passion. Midoriya opened his mouth as he moaned. I slid my tongue in, we intertwined, slightly messaging each other's tongues. I then grabbed a hand full of izuku's ass and gave it a squeeze as he yelped. I then broke the kiss gasping for air. A string of saliva followed. I then went back to cooking leaving him in his thoughts. I had to get out of there before I fucked him again. I then finished breakfast and brought it to the table. Izuku quickly sat down and thanked me before stuffing his mouth. I chuckled at the sight. Cute. "Are you not gonna eat Shoto?" Midoriya asked me. My name ran off his tounge like honey. Shit. "Of course baby, I was just admiring your cute eating." I watched as his whole face turned red. Ladys and gentlemen, we got em'. (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself🤣). I loved teasing him. And his blush was so fucking adorable. I then sat down and begun to eat the breakfast I had just made. I started eating and it was delicious. Damn I'm a good cook. Izuku was already done and just sat there. I quickly finished my breakfast and did the dishes, midoriya didn't say anything. He seemed caught up in his thoughts so when he wasn't paying attention I quickly trapped him, throwing him over my shoulder. He was still for a second and then begun to freak out. "S-shoto! Put me downnnn! I'm scared of heights!" "You're litterly six feet out of the air. Jeez calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." I was hurt at the fact of how scared he was but still didn't mean to come off as that harsh. "I'm sorry izuku I jus-" "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so scared." Midoriya said it at barely a whisper but i could hear it clearly in the eerie silence. Midoriya looked sad but was still being carried so a goofy expression lay on his face. I then remembered what i was gonna do. I began walking and went to the bathroom. I started a bath. Once it was full and at the right temp I put us both in. Izuku didn't say anything still. That was until i moved him into my lap face to face. Izuku immediately lunged into a kiss. I was surprised at first but didn't fight it. I went along with it. We were just making out for a while until midoriya started grinding against me, lengthes rubbing against each other. I let out a strained moan accidently. Midoriya then stopped. I was about to whine at the sudden loss of touch but was quickly interrupted when izuku slammed into my dick. I moaned loudly from how tight he was. He started at a slow pace but began to speed up after awhile. Izuku was now riding me, me helping guide his hips. Until we heard a knock. We both froze when we heard the front door opening. We were in the bathroom but still, anyone could've been in the house. "Oi, where are you fucking nerd! You said to meet at your house for the stupid fucking assignment". Shit. On Wednesday they had gotten assigned a project. Izuku had been paired with bakugo, apparently they were supposed to meet today. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fffffffffuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkk! But then I got an idea. A great awful idea. I could see izuku breath hitch when i lifted him up and slammed him down. I then got up izuku still wrapped around my waist and went into the shower. I turned on the water. I began to fuck izuku relentlessly. Izuku had to keep back his moans. "Go on. Tell him you forgot and that you'll be there in a minute, that you're getting out of the shower." Midoriya didn't answer me but his eyes slowly but surely filled with fear and...Lust.

Omg guys it's been a million years. Eeeeeeeee. I'm sooo sorry I honestly completely forgot about this book🤣😭. But I wrote a decently long chapter I think. This chapter was only a todorki POV tho. But I bet you didn't see that ending coming tho huh🤣. And I left you on a cliffhanger lol. I'm so mean🤣 well until next time! Bye bitches❤