Ch. 20

Deku POV
I lay down in front of sho and cuddle into the pillows. As he's turning on Netflix we decide to watch rilakuma (a really cute "anime" on Netflix). As we're watching it shoots arm slowly but surely find themselves wrapped tightly around my waist. I smile so much that my face starts hurting. This relationship might be very sexual but it definitely has its cute moments. I then feel light pecks on my neck. I giggle at the fact that he's kissing my neck. 'How can someone so monotone and serious be so cute?' I giggle once again but this time at my own thoughts.
"What are you laughing about silly" -S
"Nothing" *giggle* -I
"Fine, then I'll just have to force you to tell me"
"Wait nO-" I get interrupted by my own laughs as sho starts attacking my sides with tickles. I laugh until there's tears and I can't breathe.
"O-ok *laugh* I-I surre *laugh* der!" -I
Sho gives me that playboy smirk and I just blush. He stops tickling me. Then moves me to where I'm laying on top of him and we're face to face.
"I love you" i didn't nessicarly mean to say it, it's true, but still embarrassing. I blush from my own words. Sho smiles at me, and not that playboy smile. No, it's a sweet genuine smile, the ones you see on tv and the happy ending. I start to cry a little bit, but not because I'm sad. No, it's because I'm so happy. Sho swipes his thumb under my eye and wipes away my tears.
"What's wrong baby?" -S
"Nothing, absolutely nothing. I just love you so much!" -I
Sho blushes a little bit and smiles me again, taking my face into his gentle hands.
"I love you too" then he puts his lips against mine. But instead of the normal sloppy and quick make out we take our time. The kids is full of love, nothing else, not lust or sexual desires. Just love. Sho pulls away smiling and puts his forehead against mine.
"You're amazing, you know that?"- S
I blush a little and shake my head no.
"Well you are, absolutely amazing" -I
I just smile at him and put my face into his chest, hugging him tightly.

Ok so I know that was a short chapter. I did it pretty quick and needed to update because I need help deciding on some future choices for the book, so here we gO.

-should izukus friends (iida and uruaka) accept his sexuality or should uruaka have a crush on him and freak out?

-should I have them come out sooner or later?

-should they tell the class themselves or should someone see them kissing and freak out?

-Should shoto freak out on bakugo, snitch, or just kinda ignore him as if he's a waste of spacE

Thankyou for reading all that if you're still here. ❤️❤️ also I changed the book name a littlE