Ch. 19

Bet y'all thought I died. Ha, you're not that lucky! 🤪 But here we go!

-time skip to Monday morning-
Deku POV
*beep beep* I wake up to my alarm blaring. I groan and throw my pillow at the rachet thing. I roll over and lay on todoroki's chest. I close my eyes and plan on going back to sleep. Until I hear the alarm go off again. I get up annoyed and throw the alarm acrossed the room.

"Jesus, remind me not to get on your bad side" Todoroki's chuckles at me. I glare at him and get back in bed.
"Sorry to ruin your tantrum but we have school" Todoroki pokes at me cheek.
"I'm not going" I respond and close my eyes wanting to go back to sleep.
"You have to baby" Todoroki nudges me.
"Hmph, no I don't. It's just one day, I can miss it" I respond slightly annoyed.
"Ok ok, my bad your highness" Todoroki responds putting his hands up in defense.

I scoff offended, "what's that supposed to mean?!"
"Nothing izu, I was just joking around, calm down" Todoroki responds, I can tell he's annoyed.
I mumble my next choice of words, "you dont tell me what to do, I'll do whatever I want" I feel todoroki's glare on my back. Eventually I get uncomfortable and turn around. He's mad. Oops.

"Uh oh, did I say something wrong your Highness" I say with as much sass as I can muster. I guess that's where todoroki had enough. He gets out of bed and leaves the room without saying a thing. I just sit up annoyed. 'I didn't even do any thing wrong!'

Todoroki POV
I storm out of the room pissed. I didn't even do anything wrong so what's his problem. He's being a total dick. I scoff and go to the living room and turn on the news. The new reporter lady goes on abt some hero attack but I'm not really paying attention. I'm paying attention the boy walking into the living room with boxers and my shirt on, which is much too big on him. I blush.

'Shit, I wanna go up and hug him but I'm supposed to be pissed. Doesn't he realize how cute he is?!'

Instead I just sit on the catch and act like I didn't notice him and I'm interested in the news.

"The news lady is really pretty" I hear izuku say. I look him likes he stupid and then just roll my eyes and redirect my attention back to the tv.
"I guess" I respond.
I hear the fridge open and the clinking of a glass on the counter. I turn around to meet izukus eyes. I blush and quickly turn back around. I hear izuku giggle and footsteps coming to the couch. I glance to the right to see izuku putting a glass on the coffee table. He then makes his way to the couch. I pretend to ignore him and pay attention to the news. Then I feel a presence on my lap. I look down to see izuku all cuddled up on my lap.
"What are you doing?" I ask clearly confused.
"Watching TV" He responds with a smirk.
"No shit Sherlock" I say. Izuku responds with a scruch of his nose and a face of displeasure. Before he can respond I say, "why are you on my lap?"

He just responds with "because i can"
At that point I was getting pissed off, I hadn't even done anything wrong, so what's his problem?!

"Ok, what's your problem?!" I say clearly irritated.

Deku POV
Wow, he's pissed. Whatever, I kinda wanna see what be does, he always treats me like a porcelain doll. This'll be exiting.
"I don't know what your talking about," I cross my arms with a huff and a smirk but he can't see it. All the sudden I get yanked down to where I'm laying on the couch and todoroki is on top of me. I try getting back up but he has my wrist pinned down above me. I blush at the position.
"W-what are you doing? L-let go of m-me," I eventually get out. Then he smirks at me, but not a normal one, no it's that smirk that you see on the cover of the top 10 sexiest men alive. I blush a deep red and bite my lip.
"What? Cat got your tongue, no more sass?" He says to me. I just remain silent and look down. Then he let's go of me and goes back to watching the news. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda irritated. How can he just act like I don't exist. I huff and mumble, "asshole". But apparently he heard me because next thing I knew I was in his lap again, with one of his hands on the small of my back and the other on one of my thighs. I blush an even deeper red. How can he just do these things without a second thought?

"Now, what have a said about cussing?"
He whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine, but I wasn't gonna let him win this one.
"Hmmm, I seem to have forgotten, shall you remind me?" I say in a matter of fact tone. He just smirks and shakes his head annoyed.

"I guess I'll have too, huh" All the sudden I feel my head get yanked back. I make an 'eek sound. Todoroki now has one hand tangled in my hair and the other supporting my weight so I don't fall off the couch. With his lips on my ear he whispers in a deep tone, "Baby I love you, but you need to start behaving" I shiver slightly and just give in.

"Y-yes sir" I stutter.
"Good boy" He responds and let's go of my hair. I decide to stay in his lap and I put my face in his shoulder.
"Geez, you didn't have to be so mean, that hurt," I pout.

Todoroki POV
I chuckle at the remark and respond, "my bad baby, but you've had an attitude all morning" I run my hand done his back.
"I know, sorry, I just wanted to see how you react." I feel the heat of izukus cheeks against my shoulder. I pull his face out of hiding and carress his cheek. "Why are you so embarrassed?" He's a deep red.
"I-im not," He stutters. I chuckle 'He obviously is'. "Then why are do so red?" I place my thumb on his bottom lip and play with it a little.
"B-because y-you always call me b-baby..." I just laugh and smile at him, "because you are my baby!"
He just blushes even redder. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "C'mon, let's find something to watch," I say and grab the remote turning it to Netflix.

-1157 words-
There's gonna be fluff next chapter, so be excited! I wrote a pretty long chapter, but sorry it took so long to update. I'm pretty much just gonna update whenever I have time to. ❤❤