Ch 2.

Midoriya's POV

I looked at the entrance way of the bathroom to see the strange boy. I looked down at the floor, scared he was mad at me for some reason unknown. I was still very confused of why he keeps bothering me. We don't even know each other's names, let alone personalities. But he's still very attractive. I signed aloud at my thoughts. I realized I had been mumbling out loud. Catching myself I blushed and looked up. Only to catch him staring at me.

Todoroki's POV

I looked at the boy who had been mumbling to himself. I wonder if he was talking about me. Only one way to find out I thought to myself. I began to walk towards him. But only after a few steps I found myself stopping. I looked at his eyes, they were filled with fear. Is he afraid of me? I had just saved him, had I not? Confused I decided to ignore my thoughts and continue my quest. I walked to the point where I was only a few centimeters away. He began blushing a scarlet red. I smiled at it. I looked into his eyes. "What we're you mumbling about? " I asked. It took him a moment to reply. "I-it was n-n-nothing." He replied. I cringed at the lie. Annoyed I grabbed his chin and brought my lips to his ear. "It's not nice to lie~" I said seductivly.

Midoriya's POV

My eyes widened at he whispered in my ear. It sent divers down my spine. "I-i-im n-not lying" I said. He sighed and grabbed my waist bringing me even closer to him. I slowly began backing away until I hit the wall. I was trapped. I watched as a mistevious smile formed. His lips began to touch my ears. He began to nibble on them lightly. "My name is Todoroki, Shoto~" He whispered to me. "M-m-my name is M-M-Midoriya, Izuku." He licked my ear. I began to shake. He then put his lips against myn. HE WAS KISSING ME!! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!! He then bit on my bottom lip. A moan escaped from my mouth. I felt as his tongue pushed in, he deepened the kiss, I moaned slightly. My tongue began to move with its own mind, it's slowly intertwined with his the fight for dominance beginning. He won quickly . I felt as his knee pushed up against my crotch, I moaned once again. A deep blush formed on my cheeks. He smirked to himself and began to kiss my neck.

Todoroki's POV

I smirked to myself as the boy moaned. I loved hearing him. I began to kiss his neck. Another moan. I bit slightly until I found his sweet spot. I began to lick. I heard as he moaned, obviously trying to suppress himself. I then decided enough was enough. I stopped and left the bathroom, leaving Midoriya a horny mess. I walked into the classroom and took a seat. We began the lesson, Midoriya walked in about 10 minutes later, a light blush covering his cheeks. I assume he fixed his "problem". I laughed to myself. Midoriya looked at me and I just smirked licking my lips. He blushed deeply and quickly looked away.

Midoriya's POV

What just happened?! Todoroki just made out with me?! (\*o*/). But for some reason I was disappointed that he stopped. I wanted, no needed more. I blushed at the thought. Ugh! This is so confusing. I'll just ask him after class. I then realized the lesson had already begun so I was extremely confused. Then an idea sprung to life. I'll have todoroki tutor me and ask him then. I made a note asking him. I then made a sound to get his attention. He looked over. I passed him the note. He read it and then looked back at me and nodded his head. I blushed, for some reason I was extremely excited. I drifted asleep at some point until I heard lunch bell. Everyone had left including Todoroki. I sighed and began to pack up my stuff.

*Author's note*

Once again sorry for the short chapter, but since I decided to update early I didn't really have alot of time to write. As you can see there was a little smut. Sorry if you didn't like that. Comment if I should do a smutty or fluff chapter next. ❤ bye Bitches