Strawberry and Pines

^ picture of Jace ^

I lowkey like the way his tie is a lil loose
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

We sit at the counter for a while, I'm busy using my charms to make her laugh but she just smiles and nods, I'm sure something's up with her but I ain't bringing it up nothing's gonna ruin this mood.

"The music is a little too loud, can we leave here...um that is if you wanna though!". She yells, to help me hear her over the loud music, as if reading my mind. I also hate how loud the music was but didn't want to point out as she seemed okay with it.

"Of course, it's really loud". I yell also so she could hear me. I wait as she pushes back the chair with her butt oh my God, that ass is mad!.

We walk away from the music, to the car park, I headed towards my car knowing she was following closely, after unlocking it, she opens the door herself before I got there to do it for her I don't do that for a lot of women, but I wanted to on instinct. We talked a little more of random things and it was oddly comfortable until she suddenly starts sniffing.

I look at her in realisation 'she's crying, what did I do. I didn't day anything  wrong, right?' I'm panicking... Why!...

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?". I ask as she just shakes her head and continues crying until she starts shaking, I really don't know what to do, so I do what Claire will, and I hug her, she cries a little more but stops eventually.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt". She mutters, her voice still hoarse from crying and to think her voice was sexy made me feel guilty, cos this was not the time but I couldn't help it.

I look at her, appreciating her facial features, her tanned skin, piecing brown eyes and lovely brown hair with long natural curled, then my eyes move down to her plump pink_chocolate lips, I really want to kiss her but I don't wanna scare her away at the same time I don't know why I'm being this careful with her.

I lean in to kiss her, even if I know there's a possibility she might back out, but she doesn't as I claim her lips oh, they're so soft and plump,just how I like it. She pulls away quickly and I open my eyes internally groaning cos I really didn't want to stop.

"Why did you s-". I was about ask when she crashed her lips against mine, cutting me of but I really like this kinda interruption, she takes the lead crossing over to straddle me I find this so sexy, she taking the taking the lead. I had to always to do that with the others .
She pulls me out of my haze when she stops suddenly, I look at her panicking a little she's not going to stop right? Please don't, I want you so bad. I've not felt this horny in a while, she starts undoing my buttons and I help her with them as she traces my abs with the tips of her fingers, I couldn't help but shiver and stifle a moan, I look at her silently asking for permission to go on.
She pauses for a while as if deciding making me tense more each second, then she closes her eyes and opens them, I'm already sick of the suspense and frustration when she begins kissing down my chest and OMG I'm shivering right now, this is pure ecstasy. I turn her over, taking the lead, tired of her torture, as I make the chair lower and start kissing her.
I look at her asking for permission, before taking off her clothes piece by piece and hell she's beautiful so sexy , I start kissing down her body until we go all the way.

*if you feel robbed🤭, you can get the unfiltered version on Amazon ... I have a 24hours free promotion (August 4 - August 5)
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, expecting to see her in my arms but I didn't. I don't know why but for some reason, I wanted her there in my arms when I woke up, yesterday was awesome. I was surprised cos she was so tight, and she mentioned she was a virgin, I felt so bad taking her like that but the deed had already been done.

I sighed and got dressed, using my eyes to check if she left something I could use to trace her I didn't even get her name

Hell, why do I care?

Its just a one night stand, right?

Is it bad I wanted to ask her how her night was?

I kept asking myself several questions, when I was interrupted by a phone call,and it's Jace.

"Hey ja-". I was cut off by him being overly dramatic, yelling over the phone.

JACE; where have you been!. I thought you'd been kidnapped!!! Why didn't you at least call to say where you were, I was about to call the police.

Me; I'm fine Jace, got caught with something.

JACE; or someone.

He starts ranting about how he succeeded in getting me to relieve stress even if he didn't get Mrs. Basma. I just shook my head, sighing before I cut off the call.

I groan, inhaling the scent of 'her' that was still in the car and on my body I kinda Snell like her, its like strawberry and pines. So appealing.
I rub my hands on my face before starting the car, still thinking about yesterday, it was the best I ever had, I  really hope I could do it again with 'her'

I didn't even get her name

~=•=•~

I'm back again peeps!

I wanted to update after a week but decided to update earlier as the chapter won't get out of my head... Sorry for not really putting the whole sex into words, felt like it was too soon for my innocent readers...

See y'all in the next chapter!!! *hugs*