Part 1: From Infancy To Adolescense

Our story takes place several years after the Eds were accepted into the cul-the-sac group. In the middle of this period, Kankers left Peach Creek, without warning anyone. When our three boys found out that they had gone, they obviously jumped for joy. But they were never told to leave Peach Creek forever.

Another summer was over for the Eds. It was 7:00 a.m on their first day at the high school and this marked the beginning of their teenage life.

In front of Double D's house, Ed and Eddy were waiting for their friend to finish getting ready. Ed wasn't so changed compared to before. He became a little taller; his hair was a bit longer and grew a little orange goatee under his chin. Was he still dumb? Yes, but that wasn't a problem for him. Even Eddy grew in height but not to the point to exceeding his 2 friends; he changed his haircut, longer in front and with a few shaved streaks behind.

"Hey Sockhead!? Are you ready or not!?" shout Eddy.

"C'mon, Double D! If you open the door, I'll give you this buttered toast!" said Ed, pulling out the crumpled toast from his pocket.

The door opened.

"Sorry, guys. I was reading my mother's stickers and thanks Ed but... No thanks, I alredy had breakfast." said Double D to his friends. Double D grew in height too and, phisically, he was a little more robust; his hair was longer behind, with a few locks on his forehead coming out of his beanie; he changed is way of dressing too: he put on a black long-sleeved shirt under his usual orange t-shirt.

"Finally! Can we go now!? We'll be late!" said Eddy.

"I'm so excited, gentlemen. Are you not also in finding out what wonders await us in this new year in highschool?" said Double D with a big smile on his face.

"I'll tell you, my wonders are parties, babes and money." said Eddy laughing.

"I hope my mom gives me a chicken if this year I get better than usual!" said Ed with his eyes lost in the void. Of course, Double D and Eddy laughed at his statement.

"Dont worry, lumpy. Rest assured that with the money we'll make, you can buy hundreds of chickens!" said Eddy laughing.

"Really!? Oh man! I have to think of 100 names to give him then!" shout Ed with a big smile on his face. Laughing and joking on the way, they arrived to the highschool.

Entered the school, they went to their lockers.

"I tell you, guys! This year will go great! Trust me, I feel that." said Eddy with a smug face...

But after those words, the three boys hear something familiar... something they hadn't hear for some time and that they would prefer not to hear anymore... GIGGLES! The three friends began to tremble...slowly they turned to that sound and...

"Well well well, are not our boyfriends?" said Lee, the big sister and leader of the Kanker Sisters!

"THE KANKERS!? WAIT, ARE YOU COME BACK IN PEACH CREEK!?" screamed Eddy.

"WHO!? WHAT!? WHERE!? WHEN!? WHY!?" screamed Ed.

Double D was paralyzed. He didn't scream and he didn't run. He couldn't do anything at that moment. The Kankers didn't change so much, just cleaner and more feminine. Lee, with her red curls covering her eyes, has always been the one to command her sisters and she hadn't stopped chasing Eddy, her true "love". May, the younger sister, with her long blonde hair and her big incisors, approached Ed, her crush, and said: "Did you missed me, my big Ed?"

"E-Eddy, what do we do?" said Ed trembling and sweating.

"EVERYONE THINK OF THEMSELVES!" shouted Eddy, running as far as possible. Of course, Ed followed him and the two sisters, as a result, chased them chuckling. Double D was the only one to stay there. He stood there, looking at the figure who, as a child, had tormented him for years: the second of the Kanker Sisters, the blue haired girl Marie. She changed her look a little bit but not so much: she replaced her black t-shirt with a black t-shirt with a lighting bolt on it (what a change!) and she put a nailed cuff on her right wrist. She approached Double D slowly and said smiling: "Hi, my dream boat."