Part 3: Conflicted Feelings

Part 1: DOUBLE D

Saturday was just started for Double D. He woke up in his room and, as he stood up, he began to remember what had happened the last night: Kevin's party, the punch he gave Pete... but mostly his first true kiss with Marie. Thinking of that kiss, he did nothing but smile and blush. Then, he started to think about one thing:

'I kissed Marie... so... Are we a couple? I don't know. I mean, I-I want it to be so... but I don't want be too rushed. I need to know if she wants that too.'

Suddenly, he heard a loude noise inside his room that made him jump for fear. It was a mailbox that destroyed the window of his room.

"What the hell!?" he shouted. Next, he went to see through the shattered window and saw his two friends, Ed and Eddy.

"Good morning, Double D! I told you in this way he would wake up." said Ed to Eddy, smiling.

"I NEVER SAID THIS! I SAID IT WAS A BAD IDEA!" shouted Eddy, covering his face with his hand, disappointed.

"First: I was alredy awake; Second: NOW HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO MY MOTHER!?" shouted Double D.

"We'll invent something. So, can you let us in?" asked Eddy.

After that, he let his friends in his house and forced them to help him clean his room to remove glass residues. After cleaning, Eddy said to Double D:

"So, what do you think?"

"Uh? About what?" asked Double D.

"Duuuh! About last evening, of course!" answered Eddy.

Double D started to think and he said with sad voice:

"Well, I feel a little guilty for Pete."

"WHO CARES ABOUT HIM!? Anyway, anyone would react like you... well, nobody expected YOU to react THAT way." said Eddy, laughing.

"Eheh, it's the same thing Marie said." said Double D in a low voice.

"THAT'S IT! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND MARIE? WE WANT TO KNOW IT!" shouted Eddy, with a diabolical smile.

Double D, at the request of the friend, started to tremble and to sweat. In that moment, he thought:

'What should I say to them?... Should I tell them we kissed?... that we are a couple? I don't know about the last thing yet!'

"We were together looking at the stars and talking, nothing more!" Double D said, laughing nervously.

"Reeeeeally?" asked Eddy, looking at him suspiciously.

"O-Of course!" answered Double D, nervously.

After that, Ed began to looking Double D in the eyes, very close to his face.

"A-Are you alright, Ed?" asked Double D.

After a few seconds, Ed said smiling: "Did you have breakfast? 'Cause I'm hungry!"

"Exact! I have not had breakfast yet! Why don't we go down to the kitchen and eat something together?" said Double D to change the subject. He started to get out of his room with Ed, who shouted: "To me BUTTERED TOAST!" Meanwhile, Eddy suspected something. He understood that Double D didn't tell it right.

Part 2: MARIE

At Kanker house, Marie was taking a hot bath, listening "Wake Me Up" (Avicii) on her cellphone. In that pleasant moment of relax, she was thinking about the last night:

'I kiss him... and he returned the kiss! It was so romantic! So, are we a couple now? Awww, I would like it so much!... But I must first know if he wants it too!'