Part 11: Revealed Truths

Part 1: PREAMBLE

During the days before Christmas Eve, Double D had communicated to all his friends about the evening organized at his home. Everyone seemed excited about it... except for two girls we know very well: Nazz and Sarah. Both had imagined that behind this party there was no Double D but Marie and this made them irritate as never before. Meanwhile Double D, accompanied by Ed and Eddy, decided to go to the mall to give Marie a Christmas present. I bet you're curious what he bought her, aren't you? You'll find out... but not now. But... if on one hand there were young people, who wanted to spend a nice evening together, on the other hand there were the two girls, who came up with a plan to destroy the happy couple... The reasons for doing so are quite clear: Sarah had a crush on Double D since she was 10 years old; Nazz was still irritated by Kevin's words, who said that Marie and Double D were the 'best couple' at the Winter Dance. That's why they decided to team up.

Part 2: CHRISTMAS EVE

It was the 24th of December. The sun was just before sunset. The decorative lights shone on every house, happily illuminating the whole neighborhood. It was 5:50 p.m. and the the guys started to go to Double D's house. No one missed the call and each of them brought something: Kevin brought all kinds of beers; Rolf showed up with meat delicacies, in honor of Yeshmiyek; Johnny and Plank were full of acorns, to save them from the cold... And Ed, dressed like Santa's elf helper, arrived with his sister Sarah and Jimmy and he brought all kinds of games. After them, Eddy came. Speaking of him, Eddy always hated Christmas because he always received only clothes as gifts. One thing, however, was certain: maybe he could get a different gift with the exchange of gifts that would be made right on that night. The last ones to enter were Lee and May, almost enchanted by the decoration lights inside the house. Double D and Marie were at the entrance to welcome everyone.

"Hi, sisters. What do you think? Do you like it?" said Marie, biting her lower lip for happiness.

"Hi sis'. Yeah, it's really not bad." said Lee, smiling.

"It is my honor to welcome you to my humble abode." Double D told Marie's sisters, smiling.

"What a gentleman." said Lee, giggling.

Meanwhile, May went straight to the salon in search of Ed. 

When everyone arrived, the evening was ready to start. Everyone was having fun: they were joking, drinking eggnog, drinking eggnog mixed with beer (euw...), playing board games (Eddy was damn good at Monopoly) and much more! But while the others were having fun, Nazz and Sarah were ready to implement their plan. It was 10:30 p.m. since the evening started.

"Hey, guys. How about we play Truth or Dare?" said Nazz with provocative voice.

"Yeah! I like this game!" said Sarah with a devilish smile.

"That's a good idea! Come on guys, let's get on the ground and form a circle." said Marie, really excited... but completely unaware of the other two girls' intentions.

Everybody stood up for the game. Obviously, Marie and Double D stood next to each other.

"Very well, Rolf begins!" said Rolf, proudly.

"Ed of great strength and small brain. Truth or Dare?" said Rolf.

"Challenge me, if you dare." said Ed, proudly.

"Rolf likes your boldness. Then Rolf challenges you... to drink all the eggnog in this tub!" said Rolf.

Without thinking twice, Ed took the eggnog tub and swallowed the whole drink inside it.