Part 7: The Focus Of Attention

Part 1: NICE MOMENTS

Marie was getting ready to go home, after taking that INTIMATE shower with Double D. Before she left, though, Double D had made her breakfast.

"Oh Edd, you didn't have to." said Marie, flattered.

"Don't worry, it's a pleasure for me." said Double D, smiling.

While they were having breakfast, he started staring at her. He couldn't get that vivid image of her that she was eating with him out of his head. Obviously, she noticed and asked him:

"Dude? What's up?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that... I-I'm glad you spent the rest of the day with me yesterday." answered Double D, smiling.

Hearing his words, Marie, smiling, got up from her chair and sat on him. Then, she said with seductive voice:

"Are you ready for round two yet?"

Double D began to blush and said:

"N-No! I mean, what we did yesterday was... waoh! And... I-I can't deny that... I want to do it again... But I meant... that seeing a movie together, sleeping together and having breakfast together... a-are really good times for me."

Feeling him so sincere, Marie began to caress his face and said smiling:

"You're the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met, Edd... Never change." Then, she kissed him on the forehead, stood up, and as she went out the window, said, "I'll see you soon, my dream boat."

After saying goodbye to her, Double D just stayed in the kitchen and all he could do was think about her and last night. He was convinced of one thing: he was really happy. In addition, he wanted Marie to be happy too.

'Thank you, Marie... You did so much for me... now it's my turn to give it back... less than a week to the Winter Dance... I'll make that night the most beautiful of your life.' thought Double D.

Part 2: GOSSIP

Meanwhile, Eddy had gone to Ed to pass the time. They were in his room. As usual, Ed read some comics while Eddy watched TV. Suddenly, Ed started screaming, scaring Eddy so much that he jumped off the couch and bumped into the ceiling.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU, ED!?" shouted Eddy.

"Eddy, we forgot about Double D!" shouted Ed, worried.

"Oh man, you're right!" said Eddy, shocked... after a few seconds, Eddy started to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Ed asked , confused.

"I'm laughing because I imagine what he did to entertain her! Maybe he showed her his insect collection, ahah!" shouted Eddy, laughing.

Hearing his friend, Ed started to laugh too and said:

"Or he must have shown her his ties, ahah!"

"Hurry up! Let's go to him and ask him." said Eddy, with a devilish smile.

But before they moved, someone knocked on Ed's door. 

"I'll get it!" said Ed. He opened the door... it was Sarah... and Nazz!

Ed and Eddy were shocked, not at Sarah's presence... but at Nazz's!

"H-Hi Nazz! What are you doing around here?" asked Eddy, sweating.

"Oh Eddy! You're there too, good to know." said Nazz, smiling.

Soon after, Sarah jumped on Ed, slammed him to the ground and began to threaten him.