Chapter One

Finally. Finally I was getting called up to the main roster. I was finally gonna let my presence be known worldwide. I smiled widely as I made a right turn into the parking lot of this Monday Night Raw's arena. I got out, getting my duffel bag in the process and walked inside. I walked straight down the hall, keeping my eyes ahead but I could feel the gazes of the superstars and divas as I walked by. I finally made it to a door marked The Authority and knocked. I heard a faint "Come in!" and walked inside. I spotted The Shield crammed together on one couch, Randy Orton occupying an entire one by himself, and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon standing behind the desk. Stephanie smiled before gesturing for me to sit down on the couch beside Randy but I shook my head and gestured for her to say what she called me in to say.
"Well, Chelsea, is it?" I nodded. "We wanted you to become a part of The Authority-"
"Wait a minute," Randy interrupted, standing up, "A part of The Authority? We didn't discuss this."
Stephanie did something between a laugh and a scoff. "I didn't know we had to," she admitted. "Last time I checked we were the boss and you were the employee meaning we make the decisions around here."
Randy clenched his jaw and sat back down while Stephanie broke her gaze from him and looked back up at me for a response.
I shrugged. "I don't have a problem with it," I said, smirking just the slightest and she nodded approvingly.
"You are gonna have match against Tamina Snuka and then next week we'll introduce you to everyone. Sound good?"
I nodded, "Sounds good."
"Good luck," she sang before dismissing me with a wave of her hand.
I raised one of my eyebrows at her, not liking the gesture before walking out.
"Hey," someone called out from behind me.
I turned around and Daniel Bryan was running up to me. "Hey," I said bluntly.
"You're the newbie right?" he asked making me smirk.
"I wouldn't consider myself a rookie," I replied and he seemed to get my drift.
"Your from the Indies?" I nodded. "Well that's cool. What are you, heel or face?"
Just then Randy walked out of The Authority's office with the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships upon each of his shoulders. I watched him pass by me and disappear down the hall.
I turned back to Daniel and smirked. "I'm you're next WWE Champion," I answered before starting to walk off to the Divas locker room.
"You mean Divas Champion, right?" he called out.
"Sure."
"I didn't catch your name." "Chelsea, Chelsea Renee," I called over my shoulder.

I felt thick tension in the air as I walked into the locker room. It seemed separated: Total Divas Cast on one side and jealous non Total Divas Cast on the other. I wasn't a cast member, but I wasn't jealous either so I took a locker smack dab in the middle.
"This is my opponent?" I heard someone mutter on the left side of me where the non cast members were and knew it was Tamina. "But she's so small."
After placing my duffel bag into the locker and my ring attire on a chair next to me, I slammed my locker closed and turned to Tamina. "If you have something to say, say it to my face. Or are you too scared to do so?"
Tamina scoffed and looked at the others in disbelief before standing up. "You have a lot of talk for a newbie, but it's normal. All the non Diva material are all bark and no bite," she said.
"Did you ever meet one that was both," I retorted.
She laughed, impressed. "You have a quick mouth. Let's see how quick it is when I knock your teeth down your throat."
I laughed. "Well at least I'm not riding off the coattails of my dad, I'm here off of pure talent."
She looked at me in disbelief and amusement. "Well I am a second generation superstar which means I'm better than you," she snapped.
"Not if you're someone's little pawn," I said, flashing AJ a smile.
All amusement left Tamina's eyes as I said that. "That's it," she stated coldly. "No more talk. Tonight we fight."
"And I'm looking forward to it sweetheart." I smirked before grabbing my clothes and going into the changing rooms.

My match was in 10 minutes and I was as happy as can be. I got under Tamina's skin which means that in the match she'll be so blinded by rage that her head's not gonna be in the game. I'm sorry if what I told her hurt her feelings.....well...not really, but what I said was the truth. Tamina can't be onscreen without someone mentioning her dad at least once. Talk about riding on someone's coattails.

"Chelsea, you're match is in 2 minutes," one of the crew directors informed me.
I got up off of my seat and walked out of the catering room. This is it. This is what I have been waiting seven long years for. I was gonna show these people exactly what I'm made of. Tamina better watch out; she ignited the wrong fight.