Chapter Four

SmackDown:

I ran into Dean, Seth, and Roman in the hall talking about something. I went to stand beside Dean.
"Sup, BA," I greeted, punching him in the shoulder.
"BA?" Seth asked in confusion.
"Best Acquaintances," Dean explained but the guys still didn't get it.
"We're not friends but we're not acquaintances either," I explained further and they nodded in understanding. "So do you guys have a match?"
"Seth does," Roman answered, "against Damien Sandow."
I raised one of my eyebrows. "Is that supposed to be competition?" I questioned making Seth chuckle.
"Exactly."
"Kane also wants to talk to us before his match against the Big Show," Dean added and I nodded before smiling.
"Kane is gonna get his tail whooped," I stated but then playfully glared at the three men in front of me. "That is if you fun haters don't get involved."
I looked Dean up and down in mock disgust and he stepped back, pretending to be offended.
"Sweetheart," Seth said, "remember that The Shield-"
"Always does what's 'best for business'," I finished for him, doing air quotes. "I get it, I get it. I just don't like Kane, he's way different than what I remember him to be." Silence covered us for a moment before I thought of something. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked, referring to what I saw before I took their attention away from their conversation.
The guys exchanged looks before smirking.
"Nothing," Dean said. "We're just figuring out a game plan for Kane."
"You know he's gonna make you guys help him out with Big Show. Show's no walk in the park. Neither is Mark Henry." I added the last part winking at Dean. "Nice job buddy," I said, patting his belt.
He playfully glared at me. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. "Well I gotta go," I said, walking backwards down the hall. "Seth, go win your match against Damien and, guys, good luck with Kane."

I walked out of the locker room with my ring attire on, purple crop top, black leggings and my combat boots. I made it to the TV room just as Triple H was calling Damien Sandow into the ring. Damien's theme hit.
"Well, to me that seemed like a fairly immature response to what happened this past Monday night by the COO of this company," Cole commented. "Coming out here and mocking the WWE fans as he now has called Damien Sandow to the ring."
I sat down Indian style next to Natalya on one of the couches. "What did I miss?" I asked her, watching Damien walk down to the ring.
"Triple H was talking about how he was gonna beat Daniel at WrestleMania and crush the WWE fans' so called 'hope and dream' as he put it," she explained making me laugh a little.
"Sandow was supposed to participate in a match during the Occupy Raw Movement Monday night. Sandow refused to cut through the sea of WWE fans," Cole explained.
"He couldn't get through," JBL defended.
"Damien," Triple H began, "please refrain from your verbose justification. I just told him to shut up for the rest of you," he told the crowd. "Let's play out a little scenario. The boss tells his talent to do his job. The talent refuses to do his job. Now, it doesn't take a Mensa candidate to figure out that it would be some serious and devastating repercussions from the boss to set talent unless that talent could look him in the eye right now and say, 'I'm sorry and it will never happen again'. Then maybe we could just put this all behind us."
"I do apologize and it won't happen again," Damien said without a microphone.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," Triple H told him, putting his microphone to Damien's lips.
"I do apologize and it won't happen again," Damien repeated.
"Good enough," Triple H stated, shaking Damien's hand. "I'm happy we could come to this accord. No harm, no foul. Oh, and by the way, Vickie Guerrero told me that you are competing tonight. Now, she didn't tell me who you would be facing, but I just wanted to say best of luck."
Triple H walked to the other side of the ring and turned his back on Damien who was waiting for his competitor.