Chapter Three

Main Event:

Renee Young appeared on the titantron. "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Tamina Snuka."
The crowd booed in the background as Tamina came into the picture with a menacing look on her face. "Now, Tamina, last night on Monday Night Raw our newest Diva Chelsea pinned you in the middle of the ring. You being one of the most dominant Divas could not have felt good about that."
Tamina glared at Renee and I could see regret flashing across Renee's face but just as fast as it came it was gone. Tamina snatched the mic out of her hands and shooed her away.
She stared into the camera. "Chelsea," she began, "I know you're watching and I want to assure you that that little win you picked up last night was a fluke. There is one thing that you should know about me and that is I am not a little pawn. Do you know who I am? I am a Snuka, that name is important in this business. You should-no-you will respect me. And as far as setting your eyes on AJ's title is concerned you're gonna have to go through me and I can assure you that will never happen."
I walked up behind Tamina and it took her a moment before she finally turned around and dropped her mic.
I gave her a bored look. "'You're gonna have to go through me'," I quoted, "'I can assure you that will never happen.'" I laughed. "See, that's just the thing Tamina....I already have."
I pounced on her, delivering punch after slap to the face. I yanked her up by her hair and threw her into the interview background making the curtain and the pole holding it up fall to the floor.
"That's enough, Chelsea!" a ref said, running to Tamina's aid.
I grabbed the mic Tamina dropped and stared at the camera with a smirk. "AJ, AJ, AJ," I said, shaking my head before turning back to Tamina's body. "That's you're bodyguard? I guess you really are desperate. Look, now I know that this feud between Tamina and I is far from over, but as for you and I." I smirked, "I will be the queen of WWE wether you like it or not. And it'll just be a matter of time before I knock you off your pathetic little throne."
Tamina was groggily on her feet by the time I finished. "This is what is gonna happen to you," I stated into the camera before super kicking Tamina in the face.
"Chelsea!" a another ref shouted but I ignored him and glared down at Tamina.
Just because someone's bigger doesn't mean they're gonna dominate and win every time and that's exactly what I'm proving. I walked away, satisfied with myself.

"Well, folks, breaking news, this Friday on SmackDown it will be Tamina Snuka going one on one with Chelsea," Josh Mathews announced.
I smiled at the TV before walking down the corridor. I wasn't going anywhere since I had nothing to do for the rest of the night, but I needed to keep myself busy. I was so ready to go to the trainer's room and have another crack at Tamina.
"Do you like the movies?" I heard something ask as I rounded the corner.
AJ was talking to Dean. Dean was looking around, trying to find an escape plan. I tried to stifle my laugh in as I watched. I felt so bad for him. He finally spotted me and mouthed, "Help me!" while AJ's attention was elsewhere.
"You have it under control," I mouthed back and he pursed his lips at me. I rolled my eyes befor walking over to them.
"Hey, Dean," I greeted, standing next to him, "AJ."
"Chelsea," she spat, rolling her eyes. "Do you mind? We were kinda in the middle of something."
I tilted my head to the side a little in mock confusion. "We? You mean you? By the looks of things Dean couldn't care less."
Her cheeks turned red in anger. "Leave," she demanded.
I stepped closer to her with a smirk. "Make me." She just stood there, glaring at me and I smiled after a while.
"Thought so." I grabbed Dean's arm and pulled him away.
He sighed in relief once I made a huge gap between her and us. "Thank you," he said and I shrugged.
"No problem," I replied.
"You know I owe you one right?" he asked making me smile widely.
"Of course you do."

Dean and I were at a late night restaurant eating. I didn't like how Dean kept staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I just wanna know what goes through that mind of yours," he answered, staring at me a little closer. I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously, what do you think about?" he asked, setting his food aside.
I was hesitant on the answer. I couldn't tell him what was really going through my mind, at least not yet. I decided that I would tell Dean my plan someday when I have more trust in him, but for right now I had to keep my thoughts my own.
"Just thinking about my match with Tamina."
That technically wasn't a lie. I was thinking about that match a little, but I knew I was gonna win easily like last night. He shook his head.
"You're lying," he stated.
"I'm not lying," I insisted.
He chuckled. "You're thinking about what I said to you last night," he said. "About it being cool if a girl could take the belt."
My mouth fell open. I quickly gained my composure and shut my mouth.
"I just think you're lying to get something out of me," I admitted.
"Everyone thinks you're lying when you're the one of the most hated," he mumbled.
I looked up at him and he was rubbing his forehead. "I'm sorry," I said after a while, "But I can't tell you." He sighed. "At least not yet," I quickly added. "Let me get to know you first, okay?"
His face brightened a little. "Alright," he agreed. "So what do we call this?" He gestured between the two of us. "Acquaintances?"
I smiled. "Best acquaintances," I corrected before we laughed to ourselves. "You know, I may grow to like you, Mr. Ambrose."
"You too, Ms. Renee."