Chapter Six

The guys were standing by the door with their mouths hung open and expressions I couldn't quite read.
"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies," I told them and their jaws snapped shut. "What is y'all's problem?"
They just shook their heads.
"Good luck Chelsea," Dean said.
"Luck's for losers."
When I made it to the guerrilla, I grabbed a folded steel chair and waited.
"The following contest is a no disqualification match and is set for one fall!"
My theme hit and I walked out onto the stage. I held the chair up over my head with one hand and used the other one to point to the crowd. They blew the roof off the place.
"Introducing first from Hampton, Virginia, weighing in at 110 pounds, Chelsea!"
I put the chair by my side and walked down the ramp. "This is not gonna be pretty," I said into the camera before slipping into the ring.
I leaned on the ropes and waited for Tamina. AJ's theme hit and Tamina walked out, but AJ was not in tow. I frowned in suspicion, knowing something was up.
"Introducing her opponent from The Pacific Islands, weighing in at 150 pounds, Tamina Snuka!"
When she was close to the ring, I threw the chair at her and it hit her in the head. The ref quickly rang the bell. I gripped onto the ropes and did a springboard cross body. I yanked her up by the hair and rolled her into the ring. I grabbed the chair and slipped inside. I wedged the object in between the top and second turnbuckles and waited for her to get up. When she did, I Irish whipped her into the corner and she went shoulder first into the chair. She fell out of the ring. I climbed out and pulled her feet to her feet, Irish whipping her into the ring post. She reversed at the last second and I went shoulder first. She picked me up and propped me on her shoulder, doing the Samoan Drop on the floor. I held my back in pain. She threw the lid off the announce table making Cole and JBL back away. She threw me on top of the table and pulled me to my feet. She tucked my head under her arm, trying to go for a DDT but I reversed and lifted her up into a Back Body Drop. I got out a kendo stick from under the ring and threw it inside. I grabbed her and slipped her in the ring. I grabbed the stick when I climbed in and hit her repeatedly. She eventually grabbed the stick and pushed the end that I was holding into my gut. I let go and hunched over. It was her turn to use the stick and she hit me in the back multiple times. She set the stick aside and did another Samoan Drop. She climbed to the top rope and raised her hand, signaling for the Superfly Splash. When she was in the air, I grabbed the stick and hit her in the stomach. She rolled over into a corner and held her gut. I slid out of the ring and grabbed as many chairs as I could from under the ring, throwing them inside making a pile. I grabbed Tamina and put her in the suplex position. I lifted her up onto the top rope and hooked her arms behind her back. I did the Butterfly Suplex, both of our backs hitting the chairs.

1

2

3!

"Here is your winner, Chelsea!"
The ref helped me to my feet and raised my hand in victory. I wasn't able to celebrate long because I got blasted from behind.
"You're never gonna take my title!" AJ shrieked before pouncing on me delivering multiple slaps and punches to my face.
I eventually kicked her off and got to my knees, but she did the Shining Wizard. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees. She slung her left leg over the back of my neck and pulled my right arm behind my back, locking me in the Black Widow.
"Tap!" she screamed.
I made it to my feet and rammed her into a corner. I kicked her in the face before hooking my arms around her and slamming her face down on the pile of chairs. The crowd went wild. I rolled out of the ring and held my mouth. Luckily no blood was coming out. I smiled at the crowd before heading backstage.

"Hey," Dean greeted.
"Hey," I replied as he rubbed my back.
"Nice job."
I smiled. "Thanks." I looked around. "Where are Seth and Roman?"
"Down the hall," he answered, leading the way.
We saw Seth and Roman talking by a crate.
"Hey, guys," I said and their heads snapped in my direction.
"Sup, tiger," Seth greeted. "Nice match."
I grinned at him just as I heard footsteps approach. I turned my head and Kane was heading for us in suit pants and elbow pads. They really need to get this dude a real wrestling outfit.
"Sup, bestie," I greeted enthusiastically and Dean looked at me in shock.
"Seriously?!" he asked and I shrugged, giving him a sheepish smile.
"Sorry, I kinda owed him after earlier. It was the least I could do," I replied.
His shook his head, playfully glaring at me.
"Gentlemen," Kane said. "I don't like to repeat myself, let's go."
"Ooh, he told y'all," I stated, rolling my neck.
They gave me the really look and I couldn't help but laugh. The guys left me there at the crate, but kept their distance as they followed Kane. They stopped walking after a few steps and watched Kane go to the guerrilla, not once did Director of Operations look back.
"What's up?" I asked as the camera guy went away.
Dean walked up to me and patted me on the head. "Don't worry about it," he said, smirking.
I pouted. "Don't leave me out on the fun!" I whined, but he just shrugged as if the situation was out of his hands. He looked back at the guys and jerked his head, walking in a different direction.