{1}Sakura's Sister

🍥Chapter 1🍥
Sakura's Sister

    Naruto sighed as he rocked back in his office chair, looking through the resumes of women who could possibly be a mother figure to take care of his kids. He looked at a frame that he had on his desk, which held Hinata's picture. "Why.. Why'd you have to leave me now?" He asked himself.
   His thoughts were interrupted by someone opening his office door, it was his secretary, Sakura Haruno. "Are you  still looking for house help?"
She placed her hand on her hip, rolling her eyes.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Well, I have good news." The pinkette began, sitting on the chair across from him.
"Any bad news?"
"Nope, no bad news. I have a sister, she's older than me and she LOVES kids, and they love her right back. How do I know? She took care of me when I was little and she babysat Sarada."
"You had a sister?"
"She doesn't like me mentioning her to my friends. Here's her resume," Sakura slid a paper across a table to Naruto.
   He raised his eyebrows, slightly impressed with the mystery lady's resume. He slammed down the paper and looked to Sakura, "Clear the rest of my schedules for today, I'll arrange a meeting with your sister this afternoon."

🍥🍥🍥

   Naruto and his kids sat in the living room, awaiting the new possible nanny. Himawari swung her feet vigorously, anxious to meet her new nanny.
Boruto braced his back against the arm rest of the couch while one leg up on the back rest and the other hung off the couch, playing Street Fighters with his PSP.

  The door knocked, he stood up and went to answer it. He opened the door and there stood a beautiful pink-haired lady, well dressed in a long-sleeved flowered dress.
"Good afternoon, I'm so sorry I'm late, Mr Uzumaki. Sakura took me shopping and there was a lot of traffic down town to get here." The lady said.
"It's okay, come in." Naruto replied, stepping out of the way so you can pass.
    You sat down across from the blonde man's children. Himawari looked at you with a sparkle in her eyes like a baby seeing her mother.
She rubbed her eyes to check if she wasn't seeing well, for a minute there she thought this woman was her mother.
"Sakura said you were in
desperate need of a nanny, why is that Mr Uzumaki?" You asked in a concerned tone.
"Their mother died a year ago," he started,  "then there are problems at work and I don't get home on time... I feel like I'm failing as a father."
"Oh no, Mr Uzumaki please don't say that. I understand what you're going through and I will try my best to take care of your children. I can take them to school, bring them back, help them with their home work, cook their favourite foods, all of that. All you have to do, is don't worry." You rested your hand on his shoulder.
    Himawari got up with  watery eyes, "Mommy.."
You heard the child say.
she dived into your arms squirming  like a child having a nightmare.
"Sweetie, don't cry. It's okay." You rubbed her head and her back reassuringly.
"This- this is unfair!" You looked to Boruto who had a face red with sadness and fury, "Mom's barely dead for a year and you're already bringing women into the house!? How could you!?"
He dashed his PSP on the floor and stormed into his bedroom.
"I'll start tomorrow." You looked at Naruto, giving him a small smile.

🍥🍥🍥