{7}Accusations and Signs

🍜Chapter 7🍜
Accusations & Signs

"So, how did the dinner at Ichiraku's go?" Sakura asked.
"It went quite well, we took a trip to the movies then we went home."
"How did you end up going to Ichiraku's in the first place?" Shikamaru asked.
"Or did you just wanna hit it with your babysitter?" He squinted his eyes accusingly at Naruto.
"What? No.. Boruto was having a bad time at school, he was falling back on his grades and stuff. She told me to cut him off the football team until he catches back up on his grades. Then she bribed him and told him she'll take him out to Ichiraku's if he shows improvement. A month and a half later, boom. He got an A in Math and topped the class."
"I thought Sarada topped the class.." Sakura thought.
"Well, that's what I thought too, until I saw 100% on his test paper."
Sakura sat back and rolled her eyes, thinking that Naruto was rubbing in the fact that is son beat her daughter in the test.
"Back to what I was saying, that afternoon she gave me a call, telling me that he passed the test and that she was treating them to ramen. I had nothing on my schedule that afternoon so  I thought, 'hey, why not? I've got noting to do..'. Then we went to Ichiraku's then went to the movies and went home after that."
"Anything else happened?"
"All of them fell asleep. I carried the kids on inside then.." He explained what happened when he was carrying you inside.
They all gave him a (⊙︿⊙) face.
"What's that look for?"
He raised his brow, confused at the way the were looking at him.
"You like her, don't you?"
"What, no.. she's my babysitter, my kids love her. I like the way she treats my kids, she treats them the way Hinata did and I'm grateful for that.."
"You see the way he looks when he talks about her, guys?" Ino pointed out.
"She's a really nice lady to be around, though she acts crazy sometimes. But that's only because Sasuke troubled her.."
He explained again.
"You know what? I'm gonna call her.."
Sakura said, pulling out her phone and dialing her number.
"Hey, (Name)!"
"Hi Sakura, how are you?"
"I'm normal, just done cooking for when I bring the kids home from school."
"What did you cook?"
"Beef curry." You replied.
"Extra spicy?"
"No, not so spicy. Himawari might not like so much pepper.."
"M'kay.. Oh, Naruto says he's hungry, can you bring some for him, and me too?"
"Yeah, no problem." You said, getting into the kitchen to take out the food.
"And one more thing,"
Sakura said, smirking up at Naruto and nudging Ino then putting the phone on speaker.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Whataya think about Naruto?"
"Oh, Mr. Uzumaki?" You said, "He's a nice guy, a great father.."
Everyone looked over to Naruto, he loosened his tie and hung his head down, obviously hiding his blushing face.
"Do you like him?"
"Wait, I'm in the car right now. I don't wanna get pulled over.." You lied, trying to avoid the question.
"Okay, see you when you come."
"Yeah.."

🍜🍜🍜

   You pulled up in front of the company, it was huge. You walked in to see the secretary and she gladly escorted you to his office.
"He stays right here," the secretary said, opening the door.
"Mr. Uzumaki, here's your visitor." She announced leaving you.
"Hey, I brought your food.." You said, approaching his desk, placing the basket on his desk.
"Hey, sis.." Sakura hugged you.
"Hey, Saku.." You replied, hugging her back.
"You've  gotten chubby.."
"Maybe because of all that ramen I ate yesterday.. So, where's Emo Boy?"
"The third floor.."
"Good.."
"What is it that you do at home?"
"The same things I do when Sarada was born."
The conversation went on until it was time to pick the kids up from school.
   Kiba just happened to walk into Naruto's office
when you were about to leave, he looked back at your behind then looked up at Sakura and the others, "What's the hot babysitter doing here?"
Akamaru barked in agreement.