{5}The Love Of Two Sisters Riding On A Rainbow

🍜Chapter 5🍜
The Love Of Two Sisters Riding On A Rainbow

    At lunch as usual, Sakura and the others would gather in Naruto's office to have lunch. Naruto had been praying for lunchtime to reach, because he needed to talk to Sakura about the way she treats you, even if it meant embarrassing her before Shikamaru and the others. What she did and is doing is unacceptable, she didn't even thanked you and that needed to be dealt with.
"Hey Naruto, what's up?"
She greeted as she sat.
"Sakura, I need to talk to you."
"Yes, whatever is the problem?"
"Last night when you were calling your sister, to yell at her about throwing beer on Sasuke's head, have you ever asked what he did for her to do that?"
"Well, um.."
"He called her maid, Sakura. If you don't believe me, Shikamaru and Kiba were there. Weren't you?"
"Yep," Kiba said.
"We saw the whole thing," Shikamaru lit his cigarette.
"That same night when you called, the was very angry. She even took out her phone battery and locked it up in the cupboard. Then she said something about spending her live savings to take care of Sarada, is that true?"
"Well yes but, what business is it of yours?"
"You know, if this gets out, this company gets a bad name and if that happens, Sakura, I'd have no choice but to fire you."
"What can I do? Tell me what can I do to save my job?"
"You go apologise to your sister, then you and Sasuke give her back her money. How much was in it?"
"Two million, five hindered and six thousand dollars and twenty-five cents."
"Good because, Sasuke can get locked up for a really long time because if not paying child support for the past ten years. I'm just trying to keep you and Sasuke out of trouble, have a nice day." Naruto said as he got up and left the office, leaving Sakura and the others dumbfounded.

🍜🍜🍜

You stepped out of the car, having just picked up Boruto and Himawari from school until a pink car pulled up in the driveway.
Sakura stepped out of the pink Lamborghini, taking off her shades that covered the fact she was crying. "Auntie Sakura!"
Himawari was about to run to her but you intervened, "Boruto, take your sister inside and give her a slice of cake."
"Cake! Cake! Cake!!" She ran in the house before Boruto.
"What do you want, Sakura?" You asked as you tried your best to not slam the car door..
"I just wanna talk to you, about everything."
"You have five minutes on counting, begin."
"I'm sorry, you always had my back for all these years, especially when Sasuke and my relationship was on the rocky side.
And I never got to tell you thanks for the two million you gave me to take care of Sarada and thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be wearing this CoCo Chanel suit, I wouldn't be driving this Lamborghini, and a whole lot of other things.
And I'm sorry about Sasuke calling you a maid, I didn't took the tine to think what he did to make you pour beer on his head.
And I forgot one thing you always used to tell me, 'Sisters before Misters'..
And I wrote this check, this is the two million five hundred and six thousand and twenty-five cents that you gave me."
You sighed, "All you had to do was say sorry, you know? Instead of saying all that dramatic stuff and, I forgive you."
She came and hugged you, "I'm so sorry, (Name), I didn't know you felt that way.."
"I'm sorry, too.. But I'm not sorry for pouring beer on Sasuke's head though..."
"Oh, you jerk!" She punched your shoulder playfully.
"Now I'm serious, take this," she held out the check.
"For you to shut the hell up, okay." You took it and put it in your purse.
   She hugged you again and said, "I love you, big sis..." With tears in her eyes.
"I love you too.."
"I love you three!" Himawari came out with a face full of cake.