{11}A Trip To The Mall

🍜Chapter 11🍜
A Trip To The Mall

      It's about two in the afternoon, Sakura pulled up in the parking lot and stepped out if her car with Boruto and Himawari jumping out right after.
"(Name)!" The kids ran toward you, noticing you at the door.
"Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah, I sure am."
"I'm sure dad took real care of you!" Himawari said.
"Dad tried his best, hun." Naruto said, appearing at the door right next to you.
"You're all better now. Ready for our trip to the mall?" Sakura approached you four.
"Oh yeah, sure. Kids, go treat yourselves to some fried rice balls in the kitchen. I'll be out for a while."
They ran over to the kitchen.

🍜🍜🍜

"So, all that happened today?" Sakura asked as you've just finished explaining the whole scenario.
"Yes, it did." You nodded your face flushed with embarassment and guilt.
"I'm not gonna say, 'I told you so,' but.. I told you so!"
"You sure did. Change of subject, why'd you drag me all the way out here again?"
"Your birthday's coming up in the next few weeks, we should discuss something you wanna do."
"Cake, Ice cream.. That's just about it."
"You did that last year. Come on, you're not five years old. Go eat out or something!" Sakura stopped talking when she realized your attention was somewhere else, it was. You were looking at a glass case that had small cushions with a piece of jewelry nestled right on top. They were all beautiful but one to the near front caught your eyes, it was a silver bracelet adorned with glistening (Birthstone)s.
'That would make a perfect birthday gift for someone of my zodiac. But I won't need such valuable things.' Even if you got it as a present, it would hardly be worn since you don't go out much.
"Like the bracelet?"
"Oh, yeah. It's pretty. But we should check out some other things.." You tugged Sakura along.
"If you want it, I'll gladly buy it for you."
"No, it's fine." Sakura took a quick snap of the bracelet with her phone and moved on.
'Let's see how she'll react if Naruto bought this for her birthday.' Sakura mischievously grinned as she looked at her phone.
'They deserve each other.'