{19}Family

🍥Chapter 19🍥
Family

  The light from the window shone in your face, forcing you to cut your sleep short.
You sat up and rubbed your eyes profusely in an attempt to get the sleep out.
The sound of heavy snoring notified you that you didn't sleep alone.
Naruto was halfwaly off the bed, drool running to his chin.
"We're home!" Himawari sang.
"Oh my," You gasped. You had to get Naruto out of your room, and fast!
"Naruto!" You whispered sharply, while shaking him.
"Huh? What?" He got up groggily.
"The kids are back home, you need to go!"
"Shit!" He tumbled off the bed, picking up his clothes and running to his room.
"(Name)! I missed you so much!" Himawari appeared at the door.
"Hey sweetie, how was the movie?"
"We didn't go to the movies." Himawari said.
"Huh? Didn't Sakura--"
"We were parked outside the restaurant watching you and dad go on a date--!"
"You snitch!" Boruto appeared, covering her mouth with both his hands. She licked it, in disgust he withdrew his hand.
"Okay, you caught us red handed, well, more like drool-handed."

🍥🍥🍥

   You sat in the living room with Naruto and his kids.
"Okay first thing's first," Boruto started, "I've noticed the chemistry between you guys from day one. So I asked you to not date dad as a test to see what your goals really were and why you took on this job.
I thought you were like some of the babysitters who were trying to get with my dad because of the money, but I was wrong. It turns out that you really loved my dad and as a child, I shouldn't involve myself in grown-up affairs."
"I understand, Boruto. As a child, you have all rights to scrutinise whoever your father is dating. At first I only came here for the job, but then I realised that it wasn't just a job, it was a duty. Not just taking care of you two, but your father as well. Would you like to say anything, Himawari?"
"Yes! I've liked you from the very start, you're ten times better than the previous babysitters and I love you because I know you love me too." She said.
"Yes, and I love you both so much." You hugged Himawari.
"So would it be okay, if we're a family now?" Naruto asked.
Boruto gave it a thought, "I won't mind."
"Yes!"
"Good, now how long were you guys stalking us?!" You asked.
"They what?"
"Maybe t- ten minutes or so..."
"We stayed until ten!"
"Himawari!!!"