{1}Kidnapped

💼Chapter 1💼
Kidnapped 😯

   It has been at least five years you have been working with your father in the Counter Commission Ghoul (CCG).
Being the daughter of the Special Investigator, Shinohara, you have a reputation to uphold.
    You all-round in all sorts of things, whether it be on the field or off.
But right now, all you do is handle case files and assign them to different squads. It only looks that easy, you have to research when last a file was assigned to someone, depending on how special the case is, you sometimes have to seek permission from Special Investigator Kishou Arima or someone of high authority to assign the case, or if a squad has encountered a new suspect you have to do all the research and place it into a case file.

💼💼💼

  You sighed as you rocked back in your office chair, busting your head at this new binge-eater ghoul that came out a while back.
"You still have your face in that file?" Shinohara said as he stepped into your office.
"Why don't you try sitting here all day typing, printing, filing and shredding?" You said to your dad.
"I know how it feels, I've been here before."
He replied, placing a cup of coffee with a bag of pastries on your desk.
"This this is so frustrating!  All the evidence we have is this," you held up a rusty old wrench in a zip-lock bag that marked 'EVIDENCE'
"We don't even know what gender it is!" You picked up the coffee,sipping it hoping that it can calm you.
"Next month's your birthday, you're turning eighteen, have you even thought about doing something?"
"Uhm, do I look like I have time to trow a birthday bash?" You bit into a cinn(amon) roll then took another sip of your coffee.
"

If that case is giving you so much trouble, why don't you move onto another one then finish off this one?"
"Eh, I'll give it a go." You shrugged.

💼💼💼

   It was ten minutes after six in the evening, you were still in your office finishing up another case file since you didn't know jack on the binge eater's file.

"Hey, Juuzou and I are going out at Big Girl. Are you coming?"
"Oh, yeah I'll be there. Just let me finalize whatever on this file then I'll come right over."
"Okay, see ya."
"Yeah, bye."
   About a half hour later, you were done with the file then placed it in the file cabinet.
You cleared your desks and all that was left was the case file on the binge-eater. You decided to carry it home and ponder on it some more.
You took off the lights then locked the door to your office.
    You were walking to the elevator when you saw Arima, "Oh, Special Investigator Kishou, fancy meeting you here."
"I was about to say the same thing."
"I stayed back to finish off a file."
"The binge-eater file?"
"No, I'm taking it home to ponder on it for a while. That's if you don't mind, otherwise, I'll-"
"No, do what you have to do."
"Oh, okay thanks."

  The elevator stopped at the first floor, you both walked through the exit.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Rank 1 Investigator (Name)." Arima bid you farewell, ruffling your hair.
"Yeah, goodnight." You walked in the opposite direction Arima did.
The street you walked became quiet and very lonely, you looked back to see that Arima wasn't behind you. 'He probably called a cab,' you thought, quickening your pace to meet your father at Big Girl.

"Whoosh!"

A swift breeze brushed behind you, making you freeze. "W- who's there? Show yourself!" You clenched your silver briefcase in your hand, ready to press the button to make the quinque come out.

"Whooosh!"

The sudden breeze brushed past you once again, this time you saw a silhouette move along with it and then you knew, someone was playing games with you.

"Whoosh-!"

There it was again, but this time it came from above. You pressed the button, activating your quinque which was a scythe and swung it upwards, colliding with something solid. It was someone's kagune your quinque collided with.
You  swung your scythe again, making the ghoul pitch forwards, now it was in front of you.
It's kakugan pierced deep into your (eye color) eyes, then it dashed towards you, attacking you at all directions.
It attacked you once again, making you lose grip of your quinque and it pitched out of your reach.
"Not so strong without your quinque now, eh?"
The Ukaku bearing ghoul said behind his mask coldly.
With every step you took backwards, the ghoul took a step forward and it went on like this until you turned around and ran for your quinque.
  You fell to your knees and blacked out from taking a blow to the back of your neck.
"Weakling," The ghoul took off his mask, revealing his face after stepping out of the shadows.