{13}This Messed Up World

💼Chapter 13💼
This Messed Up World

    Ayato, Yamori, Nico and yourself were at the meeting room, talking about the task given today.
"Doves are still in the 20th ward, so we have to proceed with caution. We've already sent some of our members there, in the mean time, you wait somewhere until you heard something from them.." Tatara explained.
"But who did you send?"
"Bancho and his team."
"Are you serious? He's the one that let her go in the first place!" Ayato argued.
"Calm down, Ayato. If it were to happen again, he will be punished." Tatara said, "You're all dismissed." He said, leaving the room.

💼💼💼

   You all sat atop a building that Bancho was in, waiting for the signal to strike.
"If you see her again, tell her to run." You heard one of them said.
You gasped, "Oh my god.."
"What is it?" Ayato asked.
"One of them said that if they ever see Rize again, that to tell her to run.."
"That untrustworthy son of a-" Ayato jumped off the roof, breaking the display glass on the way down so he can get in.
   You got up, "Come on guys, let's go after him!"
You said, jumping down soon after he did, so did the other two.
He swung his foot, kicking the traitor right across his face, "We gave you one simple job to do and you flunked it, you'll be dealt with when you go back." He said coldly, stepping off the table.
"Ayato.." A girl that looked no different than he did said, she probably was his sister.
You watched quietly as the siblings fought with each other, if it was his one and only sister, why would he beat her up like this?
"All you can do is crawl, like the insect you are.." He said cruelly, watching his sister bleed on the floor.
You looked over to Yamori to see him beating the life out of the nineteen year-old boy, having his blood all over the place. "Take this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and THIS!!!"
Yamori smashed the poor boy's head multiple times against the wooden counter.
His blood splattered across the stools, the floor, the chinaware and the cash register.
"We've gotten what we needed. Now let's go." He said, glancing at his unconscious sister once more then exiting the cafe.

💼💼💼

   You were on your way to your room when you passed by Yamori's 'Play Room', "Hey, care to help me out in my interrogation?" He asked, wiping his bloody hands on a handkerchief.
"Uh, sure.. I guess.." You walked in along with him.
The tiles on the floor were colored in black and white like a chess board, all there could be seen was a table with surgical utensils, a bucket and a mop, and not to forget the victim that was chained to the chair.
"Why don't you talk to the
boy, tell him about life and so while I'm out.."
Yamori said, closing the door as he left the room.
"What's your name?"
"...Ken, K-aneki Ken.."
"So, you knew Rize?" You asked, crouching down beside him.
"I did, I dated her but unknowing to me, she was a ghoul. I ran into a construction site and then she was crushed by steal beams that fell."
"Oh, well, I was once an investigator. I was working on her same case, then one night, I was kidnapped. And now here I am.."
"Were you the girl that was kidnapped a few weeks ago?" He asked, you nodded.
"I lost hope that my father would come for me, so I'm a ghoul now working for the Aogiri."
"Please, please help me. I don't know what I've done to be in this mess.."
"It was my father's mistakes that brought me here, then what about you? Was it coincidence or merely fate?"
You asked him, "Give it a deep thought, and when you do, you'll be free.."