{2}Kidnapped II

💼Chapter 2💼
  Kidnapped Part 2

     You finally regained consciousness and tried to open your eyes, your vision was fluffy and you couldn't hear anything, just muffled arguments.
"How did you find this girl?" Tatara said.
"I went out hunting and I ended up finding her, I saw that she was a reasonable authority of CCG and decided to bring her in." Ayato explained with arms folded.
"She's the daughter of Special Investigator Shinohara." Eto said, reading your ID that you once had around your neck.
"Check this out," Oomori pulled out your case file of Rize out your purse.
"It's a file on Rize." The gruff voice said.
"And look at this," he pulled out the evidence bag that held his wrench.
"The little thief found my wrench!"
You tried to move but both your hands were bounded, you still managed to get up and brace yourself against something.
"And the time being she's alive, we can possibly get a few things out of her and probably get her to break in and steal a few things for us.." Tatara said in thought.
"Well whataya know, speak of the devil. She's awake.." Ayato said, glaring at you.
Eto skipped her merry little way to you and squatted before you to have eye contact.
"Hello there (Name), my name is Eto. I believe this is yours," She placed the ID back around your neck.
"Welcome to the Aogiri, I suppose you overheard us talking so you know why you're here.
For now, we'll leave you in the hands of Ayato, the boy who brought you here. And if you're giving him too much trouble,
we'd have no choice but to hand you over to our friend Yamori over here,  I suppose you know who he is and what he does, right?" You nodded, looking at the gigantic fellow who was clipping his fingernails with the wrench. He then faced you, placing an eyeball between it and squished it completely.
"So you better behave, alright?" Eto patted your head like a child then merrily skipped away.

💼💼💼

   Shinohara and Juuzou had just left Big Girl, wondering where in the hell you were.
He called your phone several times but the answer is still the same,
"Hey, It's (Name), I'm probably not able to answer this call because my phone is either on silent or some sad story.
Just leave a message at the tone and I'll call you back when I have time. Bye!"
"Where could she possibly be, old man?" Juuzou asked, sipping his cola.
"I doubt she's at work, but Arima was still there around the time she was at her office." He said,
punching in Arima's phone number.
"Hello?" Arima answered tiredly.
"Hello Special Investigator Arima, sorry to disturb you but have you seen my daughter when you were still at CCG?"
"Yes I saw her, we took the elevator and left CCG at the same time. What's the matter, isn't she not at home yet?"
"No, she isn't. I tried calling her but she's not answering. She's not the type to just run off somewhere and not tell me."
"Maybe she doesn't tell you everything. She maybe met up with some boyfriend and spent the night, you know youngsters."
"No, I highly doubt that. She never had a boyfriend and she was supposed to meet me at Big Girl."
"Well, meet me at CCG. We'll rewind the cameras after she left and see what happens then we'll track down her cell."
"Alright, sounds like a plan."