{11}Accept a Hunt

💼Chapter 11💼
Accept a Hunt

     For the past few days, Ayato trained you in self-defense a little more then showed how Aogiri works.
"You learn really fast, for a novice.." He said, scratching his head, running out of things to teach you.
"I think it's time for you to hunt on your own.." He said, looking at you.
"I don't think I'm ready, and plus, I don't have a mask as yet." You explained.
"It's something simple, this'll just be the only time you hunt without your mask." He started, "Other than that, you must use it at all times. Your identity is very important, technology is so advanced nowadays they can find out your eye color and get the rest of information, always remember that."
"Okay then.."
"Come let's go, we got prey to catch."

💼💼💼

    You and Ayato stood above an abandoned apartment complex that had a small alleyway with a few trash cans and stray cats.
"Now we'll just wait for a person to pass through.."
Ayato said, watching intently.
"But how would you know it's a human?"
"How would you know meat from vegetables?" Ayato answered your question with a question.
"The scent, I guess..."
"Exactly, now look one's coming right now."
    You focused on the human passing through the alley then inhaled deeply, "Humans have a rather weird smell. Ugh, I can't believe I smelled like that.."
"Human females have a duller scent than the males, the same thing goes for the female ghouls. But yours is mixed with both, seeing that you coexist between the two." He explained.
"Now go, before he leaves." Ayato chased you.
You skated down the concrete walls, digging your nails into the cracks and creases, landing on your feet. The human heard this and stopped to look around, "Who- who's there!?"
"Why don't you come see? I don't bite, well maybe a little.." You said, putting fright into the victim.
   You were now behind the victim, activating your Kagune and preparing to attack.
"AGH!" the human cried out as you impaled him through the chest.
The human just fell down as it was already lifeless on the floor, Ayato jumped down to see you having seen that you made your first kill.
"Good job, it took you approximately thirty seconds for you to kill him." He said, looking at his watch.
"Wow, it thought I took longer.." You chuckled, scratching your head, impressed at your first try to kill a human.