{14}This Messed Up World II

💼Chapter 14💼
This Messed Up World II

Oshiete Oshiete yo
Sono shikumi wo,
Boku no naka ni,
Dare ga iru nu?”

      You sat and watched as he cried with his head hung down in shame.
You took a damp cloth and wiped the blood off his feet then painted his finger and toenails black.
"(Name)?"
"Yeah?"
"Why are you so nice to me?" He began sobbing all over again.
"Even though I'm a bad guy now, there's still a little good in me, you know-"
The creaking of the door interrupted your speech as Yamori walked in, you got up and gave him an encouraging smile,
"Be strong, Kaneki. The world shows pity for no one.." You whispered, brushing past Yamori and made your way towards the exit.
"(Name)?"
"Yes, Yamori?" You turned back around to face the psychopathic ghoul.
"Why don't you stay a little while longer and witness how an interrogation is done?" He offered, cracking his finger.
"Sure, why not?" You walked back to him, sitting on a chair across from Kaneki.
   His tortured screams filled the room, he gasped for air as sweat rolled down his chin.
"This is the Chinese Red Headed Centipede, would you let me, let it play with you for a while?"
"No, no, please no.. I beg you! Get it away from me!" He pleaded continuously, shaking like a leaf. He laughed and laughed as it ran about in his ears, but not in a funny way, but in pure and utter pain.
    Kaneki broke from his chains and began to fight with Yamori, not even a broken leg stopped him.
At this point, pain was not a feeling, it was just a word. Nothing more.
He sat on Yamori's back, impaling his hands and feet with the tails of his Rinkaku, asking him the same question he was asked.
"What's a thousand minus seven?" 

1999...

1998...

1997...

1996...

1995...

1994.....

1993....
    After counting his way down to the answer, he was eaten. Kaneki (aka Kanedgy) was about to leave when you asked him, "Have you found out what brought you here as yet?" You asked.
"Yes, yes I did." He replied.
"And who was it?"
"It wasn't me, nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong, is the world.." He said, walking out of the room.
You stood there and watched as the white-haired boy walked out, and standing there, you thought about how life would've been like if you were still an investigator. "Well, I've changed for the better..." You said with a sigh when you were about to leave the room.
As you were about to leave, you recognized a familiar white-heaired problem child whom you knew for a good few years. "Juuzou?"
You said, slowly approaching the boy.
   He jumped at the sound of your voice, "(Name)?"
"Yeah, surprise.." She said awkwardly.
"Fancy meeting you here, and you're still alive too!"
"I would've been dead if I haven't.."
"What are you trying to say, you're a ghoul?"
"Yep, don't tell my father.."
"Well, it looks like we're enemies now, huh?" He smiled, his eyes watering slightly. The ceiling began to break, sending down big chunks of concrete where you both stood.
"Yeah, it looks so.."
"Don't expect me to hold back because you're my friend."
"It could say the same, if you tell my dad I'll kill you even sooner."
"No need, I won't. I'll leave so I receive my first Quinque.." Juuzou said, dragging out what remained of Jason.

💼💼💼

The raid was over, the Investigators were left empty handed since they haven't found you.
  And another good thing was that Kaneki joined the Aogiri as well, you saw from then on that him and Ayato would be fighting often.