{15}Preparations

💼Chapter 15💼
Preparations

    The sun was slowly creeping up to its place in the sky, shining light on the compound and the dead bodies lying there while doing so.
    You were rolling out a piece of bandage, finding the right length of it to wrap around Ayato's wounds. He sat atop a table glaring at you, saying over a hundred times, "It'll heal all by itself, I'm not some weak ass human.."
"It gets exposed for any longer, it might get infected.."
"It can't get infected when our bodies fend it off. It's only natural."
"Keep saying that, like if it's gonna stop me from bandaging it anyway.."
"Where were you for the whole of last night?"
"Yamori asked me to watch over Kaneki for a while.."
"By chance you didn't free him, did you?"
"No, not at all. All we did was talk, about how we got here and such.."
You replied to him,
"That girl back at Anteiku, was she your sister?"
"Yes, she is.."
"Then if she is your sister, why treat her so coldly?"
"She's weak, she needs to know that ghouls are superior to humans."
"Okay then, ghouls are superior to humans. But it doesn't have to be proven by beating the crap out of her.."
"You won't understand.." He said, cutting off the subject. Seeing that he wouldn't continue on this subject, "Okay, you don't have say anything.."
You said, tightening the bandage and knotting it.
"Done." You said, picking up a towel and wiping his blood off your hands.

💼💼💼

     You spread a big sheet of paper across the table, which was a drawing of the inside of the Counter Commission Ghoul.
"This is a sketch of the interior of the CCG done by (Name), of course." Tatara said, gesturing his hand over to you.
"And she'll explain how our plan works and who'll go where.." He said, moving out of the way so you can take over.
    You took a look at the sketch and then began,
"The prisoners are kept underground, so we have to find a way to get in without being caught.
So I figured, that if we cut off their main power which will buy us time to get all the way to the bottom. And there is also a glass ceiling so most of us can get in.." You explained it over about three times more so they can properly understand.
"All the preparations have already been made, it's just to head over there and free our fellow brothers and sisters. Now who's with me?"