{3}Missing

💼Chapter 3💼
Missing

     Arima and Shinohara sat in the camera room, rewinding to when you were last seen.
"Wait, stop right there."
"This is where we went our separate ways," Arima pointed out.
They watched the camera as you walked down the street then stopped as something brushed past you. It passed in front of you then it attacked from above.
They watched as you put up a fight and then was blacked out from behind.
"Oh no.." Shinohara said as he watched the tape in disbelief. His daughter can't be gone.
"Time to track her down." Arima input your phone number in a tracker.

💼💼💼

   You lay there on the bed while Ayato was across from you, sitting in a chair browsing through her phone. It then began to vibrate and play a tone.
"It's my dad calling, let me answer it. Please."
"For what? For you to tell him where we are and track us down!?" He shouted.
"He'll still find me either way.." You muttered under your breath, but he still heard.
"What did you say?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing.." You lied, looking around the room instead of making contact with him. Just like a liar does.
"You better tell me what you said."
"What is there to be said? I didn't say anything-"
You felt something sharp digging against your stomach, it was Ayato's hands.
"You better tell me what you said or I'll rip your guts out and eat them right in front of you. Now tell me, what the hell did you say-"
"Okay!" You cried out in pain as blood oozed out from his fingers tearing into your stomach, "He'll find me either way because he can track my phone!"
"Tsk.." He huffed as threw the phone in the air, summoned his kagune and sent crystalized shards at it, destroying it completely.
He then faced you with his kakugan activated, he sent shards at you that ended up cutting the ropes that bounded your hands and legs.
"Go take a shower, you're bleeding all over my bed." He said, sitting down as he was once before, facing the window, watching members from Aogiri move from point A to point B.
You sighed as the hot water ran in your hair, travelled down your back and made it's way to the rest of your body, washing off all the blood in the process.
You pressed your forehead against the cold, tiled wall as you though what your father may be going through right now.
"Oh God, why is this happening to me?" You cried as you fell to your knees.

*Bang, Bang Bang!*

  Ayato banged on the door rather aggressively, losing patience on how long you took in the shower.
"Hey, I hope you're not trying to escape in there! The hell's taking so long?"
He said at the other side of the door.
"Yeah, um, I'll be right out." You turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around your exposed body.
You rummaged through the cupboards, searching for something to wear.
You found a black baggy sweater and a grey leggings, 'He probably had a woman or two over..' You thought as you slipped on the leggings then pulled the sweater over your head, putting your arms through the sleeves and pulled it down, the hem at the bottom of the sweater stopped below your hips.
You stepped out the bathroom, feeling completely fresh and exhausted.
"Took you long enough, I thought you died in there for a second.." He said as he looked at a small pink book that had numbers and dates circled.
"Um.." You felt rather embarrassed at the fact that he was looking at that, but you were rather grateful that he didn't know what it was.
"What's this?" He asked, turning the book around at different angles, trying to understand what the numbers and circles meant.
"It's a book what girls carry around with them to help them track something that comes at a certain time of the month. The time of the month meaning that for the average of five days a girl bleeds through her-"
"Okay, no need to go into any further detail."
He dropped the book and rubbed his eyes,
'No wonder Eto shouts at people and throws tempered tantrums every now and then..' He thought.

💼💼💼