{5}Marie Antoinette Syndrome

💼Chapter 5💼
Marie Antoinette Syndrome

The sudden whitening of hair, due to stress or continuous and nonstop torture

   You sat in front of a mirror, still refusing to believe that not one, not two strands, not a couple, not a bunch, but an entire half of your head was full of white hair while the
other half was (Normal Hair Color).
You sighed, scratching your head in frustration until the television was turned on.
"CCG's Rank 1 Investigator, (Name) Shinohara has gone missing. It has been confirmed by the CCG after rewinding the compound's surveillance cameras to see that she was attacked by an Ukaku type ghoul and was then abducted.
There has been no information on whether has she been killed or has been kidnapped. We now return to Yamato who is live on the crime scene." The reporter said, fixing her papers.
"Shit!" Ayato cursed to himself, now that CCG knows that the ghoul who attacked you was an Ukaku type.
"Here we are live at the scene of crime where the Rank 1 Investigator had been kidnapped.."
   Police tape had been placed to block civilians and vehicles from passing, Investigators placed numbers at where the shards landed on the road, then they outlined where you fell unconscious and where your Quinque had landed during the fight.
"She acted out of fear and ran for her Quinque that was behind her. Before she can grab her weapon, almost  a foot away from her grasp, she was blacked out and fell here, on this very spot that I stand." The Investigator explained to the reporter.
"While I was in bed, I heard a lot of whooshing and crashing noises so I thought it was stray cats running across the rooftop and I didn't bother to look through the window." An old woman said to the reporter.
    You felt a little bit better that they were getting close to finding you, but it didn't help the fact that you were suffering from Marie Antoinette Syndrome.

💼💼💼

   The members of Aogiri gathered in a room discussing the situation of you being kidnapped and the possible risks that have to be taken to lead them off-track.
   Eto sat atop a table, swinging her bandaged legs in thought.
"We need to get that tape and other visual evidence of (Name)'s kidnap. But we need to get in a way that we won't have to break in and steal it. Because that'll just draw more attention to ourselves..."
"I think.." You started, all attention was now drawn to you, they were ready to listen to what you were going to say.
"I  think I can hack into CCG's mainframe and get whatever visual evidence they may have on my kidnapping, and possibly even get each and every single one of your case files as well. All I need is a computer and a flash drive.."
"Oh, how thoughtful of you, (Name), you're really becoming a great help for the past few days.." The bandaged lady praised your efforts to help them.
   Ayato glared at you, thinking that you want to ‘impress’ them with your
‘technological intelligence’..
"I just wanna get out of here as fast as I possibly can before my whole head turns white.."
"But it looks good on you.."
"Stress isn't something that looks good." You sighed, for the past days that you've been here, you found Eto to be very nice..
   In less than an hour, you have gotten your laptop and three flash drives to begin your hacking.