Three

🥀

"So my suspicions were correct, and this is the only time where I want them to be wrong." Donald said frantically. He, and everyone in this room were in shock at the newly found news. That I, Evelyn 'Viola' Ingrid Lawson, was pregnant. Me? A mother to a child? That thought alone shakes me to the core. My clueless sister, Veronica, stood highly confused as to why we were all looking dumbfounded. She wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I wouldn't call her the dullest either.

"What's going on? Why is everyone so frozen?" Veronica asked, waving her hand in everyone's face. Donald held his chin in his hand and answered her awaited question. "Your sister is pregnant." He sighed.

"Wow, congratulations! Who's the father?" She squealed, jumping up and down with glee. Donald raised his hand slowly and put it right back down instantly. Veronica held a look on her face, which showed that she was still trying to figure out the situation. Before she could ask anything else, I pulled her to the side to vent to her.

"I'm gonna abort it." I told her. She looked at me like I've killed someone. "What, why? You just found out about it."

"I know, but I can't do this. Being a mother is a lot of responsibility, and I'm not up for it." I took a deep breath and sighed. "I just don't know how to tell Donald." Veronica seemed worried to say the least. I hope she helps me out like she did last time when I was in this situation. "Please, Roni, I beg of you." I pleaded, tears starting to form in my eyes, daring to come out. She had a look of sympathy and nodded her head.