Eight

🖤

(Short Chapter/Filler)

8/12/89

"What are you doing here, didn't I tell you to leave?"

I stood there silently with a sinister smile spread across his face. He couldn't really see my face, but if he could, he would have taken off running. Poor baby, he's scared.

"I'll call the cops again! I'm warning you!"

I held up the phone line that I cut off hours ago before he came home. This confirmed that there was no way that he could call for help. As the man slowly backed away, I inched closer. I was going to get what I want, legal or not. He's an attractive man.

"Shit, don't hurt me!" The man panicked as his large back hit on the wall. No where to run. No where to hide.

"Don't worry, baby. I would never hurt you." I calmly said, crouching down to his level and caressed his soft face. How could a woman have a man like this, and not want to share him? I really didn't understand. Yes, I'm nineteen years old and he's twenty two. Who gives a fuck? I certainly don't.

"You're not right in the head, the fuck is wrong with you?"

"You tell me." The sinister smile returned upon my face, probably scaring him shitless. As I admired his beauty, I felt the strange aura around me that someone else was here besides him and I. It couldn't be his wife, she's still at work, probably.