Ten

🖤

(Short chapter/filler)
11/8/85

"Evelyn, leave us the hell alone." Michael, my older brother shooed me away. He was currently watching an uninteresting sport on the television with his best friend, Victor. And may I say, his friend is one fine ass brotha'.

"Aye, Michael. Chill, it's okay. You don't have to yell at your younger sister like that." Victor defended me. I gave him a bright smile, thankful for his little concern.

"Thank you, Victor." I giggled.

"Anytime, Evelyn. Anytime." Victor gave me a seductive look, licking his smooth, plump lips. He couldn't be flirting with me, he's my brother's best friend. If anything, it's probably just a friendly gesture. Nothing too serious. Then again, what do I know? I've never had someone look at me the way he did. At least, I never seen someone look at me like that.

I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. There, I saw my younger sister, Veronica. Struggling to do her homework as usual. It really isn't that hard. If she thinks her work is hard, just wait until she becomes a sophomore. There is no telling how many hairs she would lose.

"Evelyn, I know you caught his little hint towards you." Veronica placed her work to the other side of the table. I gave her a questionable look. I knew exactly what and who she was speaking of, but I love playing dumb with her.