Fourteen

💫

Short Chapter/Filler
Viola

"Damn, you're getting big!" Michael yelled in my ear. He was a mere inch away from my face, but felt that screeching was the best option for getting my attention.

Now, you might be wondering what he meant by me getting big. Well, I'm four, almost five whole months pregnant! I can't believe it, I've made it a long way! Don't get me started on Miles, he's already buying the baby clothes without knowing the gender. He was quite upset about me knowing the gender and keeping it a secret. Regardless, he's still as excited to be a father as I am to be a mother.

As for Donald, he hasn't been talkative with me. Yes, we do speak with each other to see how we're doing and for work related topics. Shit, he even congratulated me on my baby, which he finally let go of the funny feeling that it was his. In fact, he was incredibly calm when addressing that. I wonder why? Oh well, it must be nothing.

"Michael, if you don't shut the hell up with all that yelling!" I shouted into his ear.

"Yeah, gonna bust her ear drums before she gets to hear her own baby scream." Veronica said while walking down the stairs. This woman had a whole bag of chips and a bottle of water from God knows where. I'm not going to lie, my baby sister looks fly as fuck today.

 I'm not going to lie, my baby sister looks fly as fuck today

"Damn, I'm sorry. I just can't wait to meet my niece or nephew." Michael apologized with a smile on his face.

"It's alright, Mikey. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm just nervous as hell. What if I won't be a good mother?"

"Hey, relax baby sis. By the way you practically took care of my big ass, you'll be an excellent mother. Don't doubt yourself, 'cause you're not alone in this." Michael then leaned his enormous head upon my shoulder. It was heavy as hell, but it gave me a sense of comfort and security to know that he'll be there for me. Even though it's supposed to be me leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So, what are your plans for today, big sis?" Veronica asked me, twirling around my house.

"Not much, I'm waiting for Miles to come home. Then, I might check on Aaliyah, she's very distant these days." I responded. Veronica nodded her head and took a sip of her water. As we chatted more about the baby's future for some reason, the door hinges clicked, and Miles entered the house with stacks of plastic bags full of unknown items, along with a drink.

"Uh, Miles, baby? What you got there?"

"A smoothie." He smiled while walking up the stairs. I simply shook my head and looked towards my siblings to see their reactions. Veronica looked as if she didn't even see him, and Michael shrugged it off. I wonder what he's hiding in those bags? Were they baby clothes/items? Food? Money? My criminal record? Who the hell knows?