Four

🥀

1986
Six years earlier...

'This isn't very appropriate, Ms. Lawson. Please, go back to class now." Principal Turner asked me nervously. I bent down in front of his face, putting my right hand on his left shoulder. He looked at my hand and then back at me, sweating like a man sprinting in a marathon.

"I'll go back to class, if you give me what I want." I smirked. My principal nodded quickly, not realizing what I meant by that.

"I'll do anything, what do you want? An A in one of your classes? No homework for the rest of the year?" He rambled. I laughed at his nervousness, and strutted over to where he sat. I gently sat on his lap with my back facing the front of his office. The principal got even more nervous than before, hands shaking at an alarming rate, and eyes darting everywhere besides at me.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, that even your wife could feel my orgasms." I demanded. The principal rapidly shook his head no, and in response, I shook my head yes. Before he got the opportunity to object again, I tongue kissed him like I was in love with him. Grinding myself on his lap to ensure that he gets hard, and surely enough, he did. His thickness poked my clitorus, sending a shiver up my spine.