Thirteen

💫

Short Chapter/Filler
Viola

"What do you mean that it isn't my child?!" Donald shouted loudly. I stared at his crazy ass trying to make a scene inside his office.

"I said what I said, my baby isn't yours. You're going to have to deal with it, boss man." I shrugged with a smirk on my face. Donald looked stumped as to how my baby couldn't be his. As if I can't have unprotected sex with another man, let alone my own boyfriend.

"Man, that nigga ruined every damn thing! Before him, you were head over heels for me. Now you're acting like you never had sex with me in your damn life." Donald explained. I honestly don't care about what was the past. It's gone, that's that.

"Well, if I knew having sex with you could lead to you falling for me, I would've never seduced you in the first place."

Donald practically had a tantrum like a two year old. Rolling on the floor like women in church who caught the 'holy ghost'. While he was acting like mere child, I decided to quietly leave his office and get started on my work. By the time I got to my cubicle, Donald was out of his office, scouting around for me. I slouched in my seat and started my computer to seem busy. Today's going to be a long, stressful day...

💫

Christina

"So, what did you learn?" I asked David. He sat down on my couch and picked up his lighter to smoke a cigarette.

"Well, my cousin knocked her ass up, that's all." David shrugged. I huffed and parted my hair sideways. That's not enough information, but that's also useful at the same time. So, her boyfriend got her pregnant, huh? Perfect, she'll never see anything coming. She'll be too worried about that little ass bitch in her stomach, to watch her back every second.