Six

🖤

Short Chapter/Filler

Omniscient 

"When in the–, why in the–" Charlie was flabbergast at the sight of his coworker/close friend, slipping tongue with his older brother. Donald had his eyes set on Miles, ready to pound every chromosome out of his head for kissing the mother of his upcoming child. Aaliyah however, was happy for Viola. She got something from someone without having to seduce them and break families apart. Aaliyah felt that Viola made progress, and that there was nothing to be upset about.

"Well you see, Viola and I were just-"

Suddenly, Donald stormed over to Viola and snatched her up by her arm roughly. "What the fuck is your stupid ass doing?  Carrying my child while trying to fuck some other nigga!" He whisper shouted so no one else could hear him. Viola looked him in the eyes and snatched her arm away from him.

"A-b-o-r-t-i-o-n." She spelled out the activity she was willing to practice if he pushed her hard enough mentally. Viola was already sick of it. Why did she have to get pregnant at the wrong time by the wrong man? Why did her lustful ways throw her into this ring of misery? She didn't know, all she knew is that if Donald tries her once more, she's cutting off all ties. Literally. "Fucking bastard." She mumbled while walking straight past everyone. Confused as to what happened, Miles followed behind her.

"Hey, what happened? What did your boss say to make you upset?"

"Don't worry about it, Miles. I'll be fine sooner or later." She lied. Viola was going to run to her tent and cry her eyes out. Her arms had a stinging sensation that was making a red spot appear on her arm. Viola didn't know that Donald could get so violent in a matter of seconds around people. Just imagine what he would have done if they were all alone