Prologue

Do you Can Divit take Sanem Aydin as your wife? 

Avet ( yes) said Can

With the signatures done they were pronounced husband and wife. 

_________////////_____________

As Can entered with Sanem in his arms to their bedroom, he was worried of how to tell her the truth of their marriage, while on the other hand Sanem was eager to get out of Can's arms and cry her lungs out at what injustice her father has done to her.

When Can placed Sanem to sit on the edge of the bed, she immediately jerked up and collided with Can's forehead.

Ouch screamed Sanem rubbing her forehead vigorously. Can you please move out of my way?

Can without a word moved out of her way and sat on the nearest couch available, while watching his wife running into the bathroom.

____________/////////////________________

Can cursing himself as to how he agreed to marry Sanem just for his father's wish to see him settled.

How am I supposed to tell her that I have no interest in following this marriage and it was just for my father's sake, thought Can

No but I have to tell her, I can't keep her in the dark, reasoned Can

After what seemed like hours Sanem came out of the bathroom. Studying her closely Can could see she looked tired and worn out but one thing that caught his attention was her swollen and red eyes as if she had cried.

Was she crying in the bathroom? Is she ok? As Can was busy thinking Sanem made her way to him and said , I do not want this marriage.

_____________