Part 10 - The Talk

Can POV

My wife has got me shocked by her bold little act but I loved it to the fullest. To top it she is jealous of another lady ogling me. Teasing her even more by making her put back my buttons, I enjoyed the blush on her cheeks.

The flight went quite eventful with Sanem and me chatting, napping, watching the clouds outside the window and reading magazines. We were going to have a 5 hours stop over at Hong Kong before continuing our journey to Sydney.

As our flight landed at Hong Kong, Sanem seemed to be thrilled by the landing. We decided to stay around with the co passengers at the Lounge area of the airport. I was in no mood of roaming as I wanted to talk to Sanem. But I didn't know how to start the conversion!

Can, can I go to the duty free shop? Sanem asked getting me out of my thoughts.

Yeah sure, I will come along too; I got up to follow her.

We looked around the shop but nothing caught our fancy the only thing Sanem purchased were a bag full of different variety of chocolates and chewing gums which were my favorite but maybe she likes them too. We made our way back to the Lounge sitting area.

Sanem opened the bag full of chocolates and offered then to me. I told her I don't like chocolates, to my surprise she passed me the chewing gums.

How did you know I like them? I asked her amazed

I saw stacks of them in the fridge, when I asked Emre he told me you love them & I found even one or two chewing gum sticks in the bathroom, don't mind but I think you are addicted to them; Sanem spoke munching on her wafer layer chocolate bar, I don't know about chewing gum but I know I am very much getting addicted to how her lips are moving while eating her chocolate.

You better keep your emotions in control Can; I thought to myself as I turned my face to look away.

Sanem we need to talk; I said and the sight I got to see when I looked back at her to talk was making me nervous and wild all at once. Her lips covered with chocolate, her brown eyes looking at mine innocently, her tongue coming out to lick off the chocolate from her lips. Ah Sanem ah, you don't even realize what you are doing to me!!

What?? I saw her looking at me confused.

I was too dazed to stop myself from what I was going to say next; Sanem, stop, if you continue I will kiss you senseless! Don't worry, I will see to it that all the chocolate gets removed from your lips!!

Her eyes widened and I realized what I said. Here I am trying to have a talk with her about me not asking her before kissing her, and as usual I have to mess it up.
She quickly wiped her mouth with a tissue and looked at me attentively.

What do yo want to talk about, Can; she asked

About the kiss. I mean about me kissing you without asking, I mean I should not have, I mean I can't just do what I like, I mean; I paused as I knew I was saying everything in half's as I was nervous or should I say Sanem makes me nervous. Before I could continue Sanem spoke.

I liked it but I am not quite sure if you did, mine was imperfect I know; she said.

What do you mean your not sure if I liked it, you were making me go crazy; by the look on Sanems face, I was really not sure if I worded this correctly.

Crazy? Do you mean made you angry or was my kissing crazy? I am not quite sure what your crazy means Can; she looked a bit scared and confused.

There is nothing to be worried about, Sanem. My meaning of crazy meant, in a mans way crazy; now she looked even more puzzled. I knew I cannot give in detail the crazy I was feeling so I said this; Sanem, your kiss has got me memorize, I am yet reeling in it. Though it was imperfect it made everything perfect. You are definitely not a bad kisser.