Part 5 - Mixed Emotion

Sanem POV

"Because I have no intentions of letting you go away from me- Ever!!" Saying that he looked straight into my eyes and I was too shocked to respond with words so I just stared at him .

The knock on the door brought Can to leave his grip on me and we parted from each other.
Emre opened the door after knocking; oops hope I didn't interrupt anything, Emre laughed sheepishly.

Emre what is it? Can asked

Mom has arrived and is asking for both of you, she is in the kitchen, Emre told us.

OK we are coming in 5 minutes, and next time don't open the door without asking; Can shouted irritatedly.

Sorry it won't happen again abi, I forgot,its not a bachelor's room anymore, Sorry Sanem; Emre said pleadingly while Can was looking at him like a lion ready to pounce.

Its OK Emre, don't worry; I said and Emre ran out of the room for dear life.

You didn't need to shout at him; I told Can.

Sanem! He shouldn't have just opened the door, I'm not alone in this room now, he can't just walk in whenever he wants; Can grumbled irritated.

OK Can, he has understood, so calm down; I said patting his shoulder.

No he has not understood and I think I will make it more clearer to him to, not ask before opening the door but to never enter the room, yes that right, evet; Can ranted on.

Shush Can!! I said putting my palm on his cheek to make him face me and continued; Calm down, he will not do it again and there is no need to speak to him because he understood, tamam.

Tamam, he replied in a whisper as I saw him trying to calm himself as he caught my palm on his cheek and cupped my face with his free hand and put our foreheads together.

I don't know what I was feeling, it felt strange and moreover I felt at peace having him so close to me. What is happening? No no no, I should not dwell on this.

My thoughts were halted when Can intertwined his fingers with mine and was taking me out of the bedroom and to the kitchen,
I realized at once that I would just go with him wherever and whenever he wants, without any questions and doubts and that I trust him blindly.

_------_

Sanemcim, how you dear? I hope my Can is not troubling you?
Huma mom greeted me, as I went to take her blessings.

I am fine and Can takes much care of me, I replied.

I thought I would come to meet you today as Aziz told me you 2 are leaving tomorrow for the honeymoon. Sorry I couldn't make it for the wedding dear, Huma mom said while handing us the cups of tea.

Its OK mom, Can said

Well then this is for you 2 from me; Huma said taking out 2 tickets from her bag and giving it to Can, and continued; Aziz told me that you 2 are going to Australia so I got this 10 days cruise to new Zealand from Sydney for both of you to enjoy.

But mom this was not needed, Can said.

Well its needed my boy if by any chance you trouble Sanem- which a husband has very high chances of doing- and my Sanemcim wants to run away from you, you can take her to this cruise as there is no where to go by being surrounded only by water and you Can ; Huma said winking at me.

I couldn't help but blush hard wondering maybe the cruise is a bad idea after all.

------/////------

Hello friends, this is a very quick update so I hope you all like it. I know my story is going on a slow pace but I will try to quicken it and give more regular updates.
Thank you for all your patience and support.