Part 8 - Electrifying!

Sanem POV

Can's lips were on mine and I was clueless what to do next! I am pretty sure this is called kissing as I have seen it in movies and at weddings. Well on our wedding Can kissed me on my cheek after our vows were completed so today was a whole new ballgame. I have never been kissed before and neither thought it will happen in the future. All my thoughts went in a tizzy when Can sucked on my lips, it was as if an electric current had passed through me. I was feeling hot suddenly and I tugged onto his shirt. I very slowly started kissing him back as I was nervous and lacked knowledge how to do this, but I tried to follow Can's movements. I realized I sucked at it when I copied his earlier move of kissing my lower lip while Can was heading to my upper lip. It was not in chorus and I didn't know what he is going to think of me, to make it worse I noticed that I was out of breath, my body was reacting differently and my thoughts were getting sinfully shameful. But I liked what was happening, it was making me dizzy, tizzy and fizzy all at the same time. Putting my fingers through his hair which was loosely tied up, I pulled him closer to me. He removed his palm from my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist which got us clashing on each other. The only disappointment was the armrest, causing a barrier between us. I didn't want this to end, but Can pulled us apart abruptly.

Can POV

I don't know what got into me, I pulled Sanem towards me and put my lips on hers. I kissed her deep and sucked onto her lips. Her lips were so soft and it was making me crazy. Sanem was not responding at first and she curled her fingers tightly onto my shirt, I was subconsciously cursing myself for kissing her without her permission, but by the time I was going to pull back, Sanem responded, her kiss was sluggish and not in rhythm to mine, but little did she know that doing that she was making me go more crazy. She put her fingers in my hair and her touch was electrifying. I grabbed onto her waist to get her closer to me, but damn that armrest!! I wonder who invented it, he or she is definitely going to get a piece of my mind if I ever meet them!!!
Sanem's imperfect kiss was driving me wild and the next thing I knew was I wanted to remove that red blouse of hers off her..... WAIT, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!??!!??!!
Ah Can Ah, you will cross all limits if you do that. Firstly I am kissing her without permission and now my thoughts are going 10 steps ahead, without any care that we are midair in a flight full of people. I have to stop this right NOW!
I pulled apart abruptly from her but I slowly nibbled on her lower lip before finally stopping. When I looked up, I saw her eyes were shut tightly and she was breathing heavily and her cheeks had turned pink which made me go breathless.

Sanem ; I whispered

Hmm ; she replied back with her eyes yet shut.

Open your eyes; I said cupping her cheeks again.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at everyone and everything other than me.

Sanem ; I said and pulled her closer to my face, I brushed my lips on hers very lightly and told her; You asked me don't I trust you? My answer is this I trust you more than myself Sanem. Its just that I couldn't bear that Osman flirting with you; I pecked her lips quickly and continued; Don't talk to him.

Her eyes from dreamy went to angry. She pulled back and pushed me away from her. I was too taken aback to react but hey what did I say wrong. I don't like that man and I want him away from her.

Can you say you trust me and then you ask me to not talk to him. Don't you think you are contradicting you own words!! Sanem snapped at me.

No I am not. I trust you but not him; I said

Osman is not a villain, that you can't trust Can. He is a good friend and once you get to know him you will like him too; Sanem said and I lost my cool.

So am I the villain right now and that wizard of oz the hero; I spoke sarcastically.

Did I say that Can; Sanem asked.

Sanem what I say is final you are not going to talk to him, tamama!!! I commanded, I knew I was being unreasonable but I couldn't tame the jealous monster inside me. I want that Osy lizard to stay away from my Sanem.

Out of more then 50 thousand cities, 195 countries and 7 continents, why did that lizard have to go to Sydney; I continued grumpily.

Sanem looked at me horrified and lightly smacked my arm and scolded me; Its Osman not lizard!!

Sanem whether lizard or not but he has already got an image of a cold blooded reptile in my head, if you don't like the name lizard, don't worry I have got other names also, how about Chameleon or Crocodile or even an Iguana, yea the last one suits him; I declared and Sanem looked at me as if I had lost it.

Then you are a wild bear! Sanem whispered.

Do you say bear caanim, that too wild; I said wonder struck and went close to her ears.
Askim, do you really want to see how wild this bear can be; I pointed at myself and spoke huskily watching her eyes widened in shock.

-----////-----

😊😇😄

Hello friends, this is the first time I have written something like this, I really hope you all like it.
Thank you.