Part 2- Tangled

Can's POV

Sanem said she doesn't want this marriage, well this is actually a relief for me as she will have no expectations but now is not the time to have any conversion about it. I am already tired and her swollen and red eyes tell me this is not the right time. I told her we will talk about it tomorrow, thankfully to which she agreed. After helping her out with her dress, I jumped back to bed and sleep evaded me immediately.

--------/////----------

The Sun's rays through the window is lighting up the room to make it known that morning has arrived.  My heavy eyelids are reluctant to open, but the wriggling in my arms are causing me to get out of my peaceful and cosy sleep. I get my grip tighter for the "pillow" to stop wriggling.  Well I must say this "pillow" is quite good, its soft, cosy, and warm. But but but this pillow just does not stop moving, making me get up from my slumber.  As I open my eyes, reality strikes me like lighting of who my "pillow" actually is - Sanem my wife. And to add to the situation the position we were in was not helping either. My legs were tangled around the lower half of her body and my arms around her upper half, and for a strange reason I didn't want to let go. All I did was stare at her instead of untangling myself. 

Its morning and I need to go to the bathroom, came her voice to break my thoughts.

Yes sure, I replied not actually knowing what to say.

I moved to the side untangling my legs and arms off her, while feeling the loss of her warmth.

Sanem heads to the bathroom leaving me in my thoughts.

What the hell did just happen? I questioned myself. Sanem might be thinking I am trying to get close to her. Well I will tell her it happened by mistake and I was in my sleep. Ya right and when you were awake you stare at her instead of moving away, chided my mind. OK whatever it is at least I will clear the situation or she will get me wrong. With a determined resolve I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom door, and knocked. 

Yes, I heard Sanem say from inside after putting of the shower.

Sanem I am so sorry how I tangled on to you, well I am a deep sleeper and I didn't do anything on purpose so please do not get me wrong, I pour out my heart.

After 2 seconds she opens the door a little and pops out her head her hair wet and dripping on the floor. Can its OK and if you don't mind can we have this conversion after I get ready and come out of the bathroom, Sanem spoke with mixed expression on her face.

Of course , I say know that she thinks I am fully crazy. After she closes the door I hit my palm on my forehead, why do I always end up embarrassing myself i n front of her.

-----------////////-------------

We both have got ready and are heading towards the dinning table for our first breakfast as a married couple.

Good morning  lovebirds said Emre 

Good morning to you; we both said in an echo as I fake punched Emre and whispered to not tease us.

Where is baba I asked Emre

I don't know he went early in the morning replied Emre.

Just  then the door bell rang. I will get it said Sanem 

I followed her behind to the door. Sanem can we go out for lunch together so me can talk, I asked

Yes sure ; she replied  while opening the door. At the door both our respective fathers seemed to be overjoyed for something smiling from ear to ear.

Good morning baba, come in greeted Sanem. And I was pretty sure she ignored her father.

Well we have a surprise for you kids, we have decided to send you two for your honeymoon, but we can't decide the place, we got options of Maldives, Bali, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Paris, or do  you 2 have anything in mind? Questioned my baba excitedly.

I was going to decline but Sanem immediately answered Can we go to Sydney, baba?

Sure daughter ;replied baba: what do you think Can? Asked baba

OK wherever Sanem wants. I answered, while realizing that my father in law was not too happy or shall I say angrily glaring at Sanem. 

--------/////---------