Part - 15 Protectiveness on Overboard!

Can POV

I spoke to Emre about Leyla, he was heartbroken to know Leyla vowed never to love again but decided not to break his hopes and do as Sanem says. Hearing Emre voice it was very evident that he has fallen head over heels in love leaving me worried of what Emre will do if nothing works out. Looking at Sanem she already had something in her mind, it will sure be good so let's just see how things turn out.

Coming out of the bathroom, I make my way towards Sanem, who is getting the bed ready, hugging her from behind, I bury my face in her neck while she rest her head on my shoulder. Kissing her neck, she puts her fingers in my hair. I absolutely love the feeling of her touch, its so soothing, calming and delicate but yet electrifying and addictive.

Can; Sanem says

Hmm; I hum as I don't want to move from the very comfortable position I am in.

Your hair is dripping wet, dry it or you may catch a cold; Sanem told me and I completely forgot to dry my hair, I was more interested to hug her that I didn't even bother to wipe my hair, and now I was too lazy to even do it. My eyes were drooping, I was tired, and wanted to grab Sanem catch her tightly and jump off to sleep. Sanem moved to face me and I groaned in annoyance.

Sit down; she commanded, I obeyed but yet held her waist, she took the towel, started drying my hair. All the while I hugged onto her my face now buried in her stomach.

Done! I heard her say and I kissed her stomach before moving back.

Are we going to sleep now? I ask her

I know its only 7 pm but I'm already exhausted from the journey and I'm sure your tired too because I can see it in your eyes. Tomorrow I need to report to work so its better, I sleep early to wake up early & fresh. But you can get up late ; Sanem speaks while putting the towel in the bathroom.

What you mean I can get up late? Don't tell me Sanem you were going to travel alone to work? I asked

Yes Can I'm going to go alone, you start your work the day after tomorrow, so you need enough rest; Sanem tells me wiping out all my tiredness and sleep.

What makes you think I will allow you to go alone? I ask standing up and circling around her waiting for an answer.

I am not a kid, Can! I can travel through and fro alone; Sanem replies

This is a new place for you and am absolutely not going to give you to travel alone; I command

Can!! I am not a kid! Sanem scolded

Askim!! What I decide is final, I don't want to continue the topic; I go to sleep on the bed.

Can; Sanem says as she sits beside me and cups my face; Canim, I know you are trying to be protective but that is not going to let me grow, I want to be independent and with you over protective I will only remain dependent and never learn.

Sanem had a point but my protective instinct does not allow; NO!!!! I'm coming with you tomorrow and everyday and I have spoken!!!

Tamam; Sanem said calmly just kissed my lips, put off the night lamp and lied down to sleep.

Well I expected to get some answer, wait she did answer but her tamam was not in normal voice, I mean it was normal but I thought she will say something more. She didn't even say good night to me, but she kissed me. Did I make her angry? No she was calm but she was too quite. I know she wants to go alone but how can I just let her go! New place, new people, new surroundings!!! I just want her safe but she doesn't understand me!! No I am right!! Twisting and turning on the bed there is no sign of sleep first my eyes were so heavy and now Sanem calm "Tamam" has blown my sleep away!  Uff!!!! I can't bear it, I have to talk now! Putting on my bedside lamp I sit up to see Sanem's back facing me.