Part 20 I LOVE U!!

Can POV

A week has passed since Leyla has arrived to Sydney. She is staying with Cey Cey at the apartment his work provided him, but she want to move to her own studio apartment once she gets her salary, oh yes Sanem managed to ask Daren if Leyla could get a part time job in the publishing house in the financial department, and she is now the assistant there though the financial head is yet to be recruited as he resigned 2 days back for a better offer. Sanem and I asked Leyla to shift over to our house when its done but she insisted on having a personal space including that we will need our own privacy too. Once she got the job, we agreed to her decision. Everything seems to be going great and peaceful, Mevkibe mom said that though Nihat baba has made his anger known against Leyla and Sanem, but overall she has managed to control the situation in the house. As far as Emre is concerned, my baba has said that he has turned calm, quite and silent, well looks like he has accepted the Leyla's decision, which is good but he is still not answering my phone after he got to know that I encouraged Leyla to reject him. He is angry on me, but I know I did the right thing. Well about Tarik, I was surprised when Sanem told me that Leyla doesn't want him back, while Sanem is on top of the moon with her decision. I am not disappointed about it but I thought she was happy he messaged her, anyways at the end its her right to decide.

Anyways coming back to Sanem and me, we have rented a cottage for us. We searched numerous houses but Sanem didn't like any, then we came across this house as we went roaming around the city, it was neither big nor small, nor close to the traffic nor too far away from our respective jobs, it was as Sanem described it "perfect" well at that time when she did say it I was busy looking at her face, she was cute and drop dead gorgeous when she was excited seeing the house. To tell the fact I find her beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, captivating all of the time, any part of the night or day. Even right now she is busy shopping for groceries while I am leaning on our shopping cart trolley and ogling my wife. She looks extremely cute today with her denim dungaree teamed with a white off shoulders lace blouse completing her look with red canvas slips on sneakers and a messy bun with a pencil!! I just was to eat her right now!! If the harmless, innocent, quirky outfit was not enough, Sanem chewing her lower lip because she is confused at which cornflakes brand to chose for us is not helping me to be in control either, getting my thoughts wickedly sinful!!!

Canim, do you think you will like to eat this cornflakes with strawberry in it or the honey & almond one? She asked showing me the boxes

Any will do, I can eat you will any flavour!! I blurt out as my thoughts are in another direction.

Huhh?? She looked puzzled as I was busy staring at her lips. I guess she understood, because she came over to me going on her toes, kissed my lips deep then pulling away before I can respond.

Why do you always pull back before I respond???I groan narrowing my eyes at her.

Because you know you can't control after you respond and we are in a public place right now so definitely not appropriate!! Now tell me my cuppy cake, which flavour of cornflakes? Sanem asks me.

Whichever you like, muffin? I sulk

I am taking the chocolate cereal for me! You don't like chocolate so am seeing another for you; she says

How about another kiss then I'll tell you; I think of striking a deal

Nope! She proudly declines my offer.

Askim; I show her my puppy eyes while she nods her head in a negative!

Come here! I grab her arm pulling her to me, dipping my head to her lips while she ducks her head back grinning.

Can! We are in a supermarket! Anybody may come here and see us; She says startled as I kiss her neck as her moving her head backwards gave me full access to her neck! Viola my heaven!!