Thank you, //🇬🇧 UK X France 🇫🇷

Authors note;

Btw! Sorry if the characters look off to you, I just, This is how I view them,
Thanks for reading tho!
_________________________

~Third Person POV~

Britain as walking around the city as he spots a tiny cafe just beside a bakery.. He decides he'd like to try some of their tea.

He walks in, as he goes up to the register and rings the bell once. A lady comes up, in a hurry, " I'm sorry sir! I was busy at the back, what would you like?" he huffed " id like a normal tea please. Nothing else.." Britain looks at her tag, ".. France" he said being a gentleman.

France looked up as she started blushing abit. " y-you didnt have to learn my name.. " she said " I'll go get your order now! Go sit at a table, your order will be there In a Second!" he smiles abit as she walks quickly over to the back and gives them the order.

Britain walks to a window seat. He looks around seeing other countries around.. Vietnam, Sweden, Russia, and more.. He spaced out and didn't even notice France right infront of him with his order. " e-exuse me sir?" France said and made his jump abit. " sorry to make you jump, but your order is ready, " she said as she placed it down, " thank you,.." to France, it seemed as if he wasn't much of a talker..

~🇫🇷 France's POV ~

I placed his order down. "thank you,.." he didn't speak much, I guess he doesn't like meeting new people? I don't know.. But I left a little something for him, in case he wants a friend.

He go back to my register and wait for a customer to come.

^^ 3 hours later ^^

Having that being said. It's almost closing time. I look around since I was the only one on a night shift. I look around the cafe as I still spot a body sitting down on one of the cafe chairs.

" excuse me?.. Um.. Sir?.. " she looked at him and she noticed it was the guy that called her by her name 'france' " yes?.. " he said as I told him it's closing time. I noticed he finished his tea cup, " oh, I'm sorry to make you wait longer.. I like views.. " he still proceeds to look outside the window.

" o-oh, but I'll have to tell you to leave sir.. It's 10:30pm, I need to close the cafe," I smile and take the cup,
" I'm England by the way." he says out of the blue, " oh? I'm sure you know my name already, " I giggle as he blushes abit. " you'll be here everyday and not on weekends am I correct?.. " he says as I light up, " yea!.." I say excited, " mhm.. " it was getting awkward..

_____________________

~🇫🇷 still France's POV ~

I closed the cafe doors with the key and was about to walk when I hit someone,

" i-im sorry!.. " I said rubbing my head, " oh?.. It's fine, " I looked up seeing the same guy from before-

" oh,, it's you,... " I said, Oh god, I didn't get his name, " it's Britain. " he said smirking curiously, " britain?.. Isn't one of your sons Canada?" I asked, hearing that name more than once in a play ground near by, " why, yes actually, " he said, ".. By the way, could you tell me your secret?" he said and I got confused, " what do you mean?.. " he chuckled abit, " how you make your tea of course. It tastes amazing, " he smiled at me as we just walked on the side I'd the road, " oh?.. "

" Thank You, "

And that's how a relationship began.
_______________________

Yes, I ship these beans--
Don't kill me-

617 words