7 minutes in heaven, // 🇷🇺 Russia X America 🇺🇸

This is the most popular ship I've seen yet.
So-
I'll do it!

Enjoy!
______________________

~ Third Person POV ~

Having a hangout with only you and you're best friend and one of you're siblings is awkward. But Russia and america did it nonetheless.

Russia and Ukraine decided they'd go with they're father,  USSR, to the meeting he had with Britain. But to be honest,  it was like a tiny hangout session,  both didn't like each other,  so they didn't understand why they came with him.

America and Canada weren't happy at all that they're enemy's children are gonna come and visit them. But Canada wanted to greet them with a warm smile,  america felt like shooting them with a flipping gun. But didn't just because Russia's father would kill them. And he didn't want to upset Canada by not being nice to visitors,,  but they still tried to get along.( eventhoughamericahidthefactthathehadacrushonrussia-) So they eventually talked after sitting on the floor for half an hour. Canada was the first to talk,  " so.. Tell us anything about yourselves?" Russia flinched and Ukraine played with a rock he found, " uh.. I'm.. Russia and this Is Ukraine.. " Canada noticed that they're not gonna say much,,  so he tried to think of something to do,  and he did.

" hey! Have you heard about this game called ' seven minutes in heaven'?" Russia tilted his head, " что это такое?" Russia said making Canada look confused,  " sorry about that,  Russia doesn't speak that much English. He means whats that?' " Ukraine apologized to Canada. " o-oh! It's fine,, and it's like a game, where we put our names into a box and then one of us picks a paper and then they have to enter a closet or a room with that person,  and they have to tell each other a secret, within the time limit of 7 minutes! " Canada said smiling, " wait. Nononono- I'm not doing dis-" america said remembering the last time he did this with Japan.

" oh cmon America! Its gonna be fun just cause h-" america put his hand above Canada's mouth. " SHUT UP MAPLE. " Russia and Ukraine looking at them weirdly, as they wondered how THEY'RE father let them do this type if stuff.. " sounds cool,  Russia you wanna play?" Russia was smiling abit, "да!" " he wants to play, " Canada then asked something. " doesnt he talk English? Last time we saw each other he knew alot of words. " Canada asked as Russia rubbed his neck,  Ukraine was about to answer for Russia, but Russia said, " I know abit of words,  but отец doesn't let me study английский more.. " he said,  ruining some of the words here and there. But he got the hang of it.

America thought It was cute though. And still America questioned what the heck was he thinking.

" are we gonna start?" Ukraine asked as Canada got up and so did america and they all went upstairs,  To America's room. " where the Блядь are they taking my kids?" USSR asked,  turning away from they're tea and UK. " maybe they're playing  a game?" UK said even questioning what are they doing going up there. " I swear if one of my sons get hurt. " The Red country said,  sounding threatening,  making UK worried abit. " it's fine soviet. " USSR just ignored the kids and looked back at UK and they continued what they where talking about.

~ 🇺🇸 America's POV ~

As we where going upstairs, I felt like we where missing someone.. And it was Russia.

He was just behind me and was seriously getting up the stairs so slowly- so I said,  " Russia. Cmon. We're not gonna wait for you." he looked at me annoying and started walking up the stairs faster and I just huffed and turned around.