Loved and inslaved~// 🇪🇸 Spain X Philippines 🇵🇭

A change in ideas.
I actually had this one in mind while writing the last chapter.
But it doesn't fit cadanas personality-
Did I just mess up Canada's name?

Anyways,
Enjoy!
-------------------------

~ Third Person POV ~

Phillip as been basically a slave for spain for years now. He has lost count to be honest.

He hated the life he had with spain. Not because he had bad living space, no. He had amazing living space and everything. Just the way spain was acting and treating him made him uncomfortable.

He had free Rome. And the only thing he'd do all day was either chores or listen to spain. One day,  Phil was sitting on the couch. Legs up on it. And spain was sitting in he other side of it. They'd both been very bored and watching random Spanish movies and other things on TV was just too stupid. Half the words Philip didnt even understand actually.

" hey, filipinas?" Spain said turning over to Phil. The other did the same and responded with a,  " hm?" " can you go make me a coffee? Im leaving for a meeting in an hour and I don't wanna sleep in the middle of it. " The little boy nodded and stood up. Already feeling Spain's eyes on him. And just began walking to the kitchen. He grabbed a coffee mug and put some suger in it. He looked around not finding the coffee jar, nor bag. He looked up at the cabinets to see the coffee jar there. He tried to get it,  But he was too short. He felt a presence behind him though. And looked behind him seeing spain. He opened the cabinet and gave phil the jar of coffee. " s-sorry for the wait.. I couldn't reach the coffee jar.. Thank you. " spain nodded and didn't respond with a single word. He just leaned back abit on the counter top that was in the middle. Staring at Philips body. But the Philippines had enough of it.

" okay,  spain,  could you stop looking at me and staring at me with that weird smirk on your face??- it's uncomfortable an-" philip was shut up by a set of lips on his. He didn't resist. He was still in shock. But when he realized the situation he was in, he tried to back off but spain held his hands and pined them on the table. Still kissing him. Philip still tried to resist and it worked. Spain let go of him and licked his lips. " mm.. " Spain let out,  Philip was leaning on the counter with one hand. And the other on his mouth. He couldn't help but yell, " WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" spain shut his mouth. But this time with his hand. Since his father,  the Spanish Empire, was home. " don't yell you idiota! My father's in the house. " philp nodded. Knowing what the Empire can do at this point of its life.

" why did you kiss me-? I don't even like you!" The shorter country spoke. Making the Spanish man unamused. " so you don't hate me?" The man said smirking. Phil just blushed and said " NO- I.. I just- dont- like.. I.. " he trailed off and just handed him the coffee. " 30mins for the meeting.. " he said and spain took the coffee and started to drink it with a hand in his pocket and walking off upstairs. " by the way, filipinas, no one over while I'm gone. " The Filipino is still looking down with a hand on his other arm nodding abit. " good.. " spain went upstairs and started getting ready for his meeting.

^^ 1 and a half hours later ^^

Philippines was laying on the couch. Head on the seat. And so was the rest of his body. He was so tired and bored. This was the only time he actually wants spain to come home.

He almost fell asleep when he heard a door unlock and close aggressively. He looked at the main door and there he was. The man himself. Spain. Phil looked at him from the couch. He was covering his eyes and pulled out his phone. Walking infront of the main door, Looking worried. He didn't notice philp coming up to him though. " hey spai-" he said before spain hit him into the stomach without thinking and out of frustration. Plus,  phil did scare him abit. Spain finally noticed what he did and closed his phone. " Oh Dios mío-! filipinas! I'm so sorry, " spain went to philp kneeled down to his level. " I didn't notice you and-" Philip shook his head trying to stand up. " it's... está bien.. " he said in Spanish. spain hesitated,  but picked the boy up,  making the tiny boy in his arms and himself blush. " you're.. Y-youre not able to walk.. I'll get you there.. " did he just stutter? Spain started moving and Phil just tried not to make things awkward but incredibly failed.

He started getting sleepy. And he grabbed onto Spain's coat and went to sleep. Spain didn't notice this until he got to the others room. He entered it,  put the Filipino boy on his bed. And wanted to go out. But, instead. He kissed him on the lips and said,

"buenas noches pequeño frijol.. "

He chuckled at what he said and closed the door behind him. Leaving a completely...
AWAKE FILIPINO. philp got up and just looked at the door. He understood everything spain said and he giggled. Then looked around the room. And touched his lips. This one kiss that Spain give him this time wasn't as bad as that other one this morning. He smiled.

Phil put his head back on to the pillow,  pulled the blanket over himself. And slept. Dreaming of that handsome face yet stupid annoying personality of spain.

Wait a minute.. Did he just call Spain HANDSOME?? oh god this is gonna be long.

---------------------
BONUS!

^^ The next morning ^^

Phil woke up abit later than usual.. Spain had to go at 8:30am to something and philp woke up at 10. Well. Say goodbye to his life.

He rushed out of the room and down the stairs. Expecting spain down here already, disappointed. But he got the opposite. He saw spain,  sitting down at the table. Holding his phone. Checking it. Eating pancakes. " wait..you-" spain noticed phil, " good morning sleeping beauty~" philip just rubbed his eyes and looked back at spain. " First off, don't call me that. Second, you made the food?" spain nodded " come sit and try it. "
" wait.. But you're late-??"
" don't worry about that now. Come sit and enjoy your breakfast damnit. " Philip nodded and walked over and sat next to Spain. Grabbing a fork and trying the pancakes. They.. Where good? Odd. " these are good! Did you.... follow my cook book-?" he smirked at spain and spain turned away blushing. " maaaaaaaayyyy-be. " Phil chuckled and began to eat his breakfast. As did spain still scrolling through his phone.

But back hidden on a shelf there was a camera. A camera, that his father had access to. The Spanish Empire wasn't happy.

But the Empire stayed silent. Waiting for his son to actually get the point of the Philippines being here. For his son to actually stop being so naive.

-------------------
Hhhhh- I don't like this one that much..
But to be fair, this was NOT PLANNED what so ever.
I usually have ideas and stuff.. But this one the idea I had just trailed off..
I'm so bad at writing-
Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed it!

1206 words