The end :] // 🇦🇺 🇳🇿 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇺🇲🇨🇦

As they all sat down, waiting for the fireworks to go off already, America had a though.
" hey guys, why not start a food fight?"
He asked with a Smirk, America really had to act as if this was the school cafeteria. He made sure his sunglasses didn't fall off his head, as he held up a half-eaten burger. They went to eat before sitting down at the park, makes sense he had some leftover. It was probably Canada's burger if anyone would've guessed- America wasn't one to waste food.

" america, tsk- no! We're in a public park, don't do this right now!" England protested, not wanting the embarrassment right now. They just got here anyways.

" y'know what dad's right, and give me back my burger I'm hungry-"
Canada added, leaning over to grab his burger from americas hand, making him chuckle. " fine fine, here. " America eventually gave up,  handing the guy back his burger without any more words to be spoken. 

" can't believe you'd even suggest something so disgusting and-"

" shhhh!! The fireworks are being put up! "
England started, before getting cut off by new Zealand. He was always the type to like fireworks anyways, which is why the uk didn't say anything when the country told him to shush.
Everyone has turned over to the where they assumed the fireworks where gonna fire. America looked around at the other countries in the Park, all of them either chatting or looking the same direction as his family memebers. Nonetheless, he looked back with a small smile, not even a few seconds before he heard some shouting.

" 3! "
" 2! "
" 1! "

" WOOOOOO "

Listening to the countries in the park shouting did give England a headache. Even if it was just for a few moments. By the understood they where just having fun and never intended to do so.

On the other hand, Australia, Canada and america where laughing at the small bouncing new zealand next to them. Basically stars in his eyes as he watched the fireworks in the sky. It was late at night, and they where more visible then ever.
Everyone around them including themselves either laughed or smiled as they looks upwards towards the sky. It was nice, even though abunch of cheering and the fireworks popping was really loud to some countries.

America back and around the park once again, before uttering in a low voice that barely none heard. 
He always seemed like the guy to not enjoy alot of things. Even something such as fireworks wouldn't bring him a huge smile. He always found that enjoying the small things like this showed weakness, and that someone might take advantage of him if he did seem so naive and weak.
America looked back and around the park once again, before uttering in a low voice that barely none heard. 

" this is the best day ever "

- THE END -
Never to be updated again ;]