Movies and cuddles~// 🇷🇺 Russia X America 🇺🇸 Pt.2

Oof the title sounds sexual abit- but the
Chapter isnt-👏🏻

Enjoy! The second part of,
" seven minutes in heaven "
Sorry if there are some mistakes..
I was writing this late at night.
_________________

~ 🇷🇺 Russia's POV~

I woke up by a sudden shake on my shoulder. I opened my eyes a little by little and noticed a red country shaking me. It was my dad.

" huh-?" I said still sounding asleep, but is too confused to be conscious. ( yes idk if that made sense. ) " wake up you, where at home, come on, get out or I'll lock the car on you. " My father, USSR, told me and I just rubbed my eyes and began to get out of the car as he moved so I can. I went up to the house door until I heard a call from my dad. " russia, you forgot your phone. " He said and I just ran back to the car and grabbed my phone. He gave Me a smirk and I just ignored it. Taking my phone in hand and walking back to the house door opening it.

Feeling the hot fire place air, I felt at home. I took a deep breath and then looked around. Saw my siblings all scattered around the room and I just walked in, took off my shoes and went upstairs to head to bed. But I didn't do any of that. I instantly took out my phone and began texting the person who had been spamming my phone. America.

No wonder why my dad looked at me like that. Damn it Ame.

I sighed and replied back and I was shocked that he... He.. -
Asked me out.

I just sat up from my bed and I wondered is he drunk or something?.. I can't believe this is reality. " wait.. Did he seriously just.. " I just texted him a " are you sure? And where?" quickly panicking abit to be honest. I've never been out with someone. Or gone a date. I'm not experienced like our handsome girlfriend-stealer America over here. He told me that it was in a nearby cinema. And we were going to watch the ' Avengers: endgame. ' I was just thinking, should I go or not? And I just replied with a " sure " and we decided when and at what time. I was just laying in my bed casually waiting until the time for our date was. And to be honest,

When someone looks at me, I seem calm about this. But what you don't know is that is dying inside and I can't stand the pressure that I'm going out with my crush-

^^ time skip 1 hour ^^
( I'm too lazy I'm sorry. )

I checked the time and it was 6. I got up, I was looking forward to this, but I was tired and dizzy. But got up either way. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Maybe that will get me moving.

~ third person POV ~

Russia washed his face and got out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel to wipe his face. After that heading to his dresser to pick out and outfit for the date. For once, russia actually cared about what he was wearing. He picked a black jacket with a striped white and black shirt. With some ripped blue jeans. He was pleased with his outfit and went and grabbed his ushanka off his bed and went down stairs. He got met with his family sitting on the couch watching T.V. Russia forgot it was movie night..

" where are you going?" his father asked him. " uh.. Out.. " USSR gave him a look and said " I know that, where, and with who?" by the look that he gave russia, russia replied. " I think you know with who. And I'm going to the movies. " " what? Is our house not good enough for you? 'sir'? " Russia rolled his eyes, " yea. Roll you're eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there. Just go. " russia chuckled and opened the door. " sorry 'mom'!" russia yelled and closed the door whole USSR was about to burst but his kids around his made him chuckled with them as well.."You are a mom sometimes. " " shut up Georgia. " USSR said smiling abit.