Comforting nights~// 🇷🇴 Fem!Romania X Serbia🇷🇸

Request by-
-randomgurl-

Hopefully you like it ^^
I seriously tried ^^

Enjoy!
( sorry if it's sad!)
_________________

~🇷🇴 Romania's POV~

Me and Serbia where walking through a nearby park,  at night.. I didn't want to agree to this since I was sleepy.. But when I saw him crying when I opened my house door. I just had to go. " so.. What happene-" " I don't want to talk about it. " he said.

I just didn't beg for an answer,  he was hugging himself looking down. And I had my arms behind my head. " are you okay atleast?.. We can go lay down and see the stars.. If you want to?.. " he sadly chuckled,  it hurt me seeing him like this. " You remind me when we used to do this when we were little. " " so is that a yes?" I put my arms to my chest excited. " it's a yes, rom.. " he said smiling sadly. " yay! Cmon! I know the perfect spot! " I jogged abit infront of him, " cmon! It's only 2am!" he chuckled again,  and followed me.

I stopped running and got tired, I panted tired, " yea.. Imma stop running now, " " you should've stopped since we don't have water.. " I looked up,  " you wanted to head out straight away,  that's why. " she put his hand on his neck,  and looked down, " im sorry.. " " it's fine, " I held his hand,  and I could see a blush on his face as I drag him over to the perfect place for Star gazing. " cmon! Sit!" I had already sat down, and was pretty excited. He smiled at me and sat next to me, " the stars are beautiful tonight.. " "not as beautiful as you.. " he said and I heard him loud and clear. " wha-? pfftt- that was so cheesy. " I blushed. " I know.. " he said and looked at the sky sadly.

" hey. Look. Serbia, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here okay?.. " he chuckled, ignoring what I said.  " pftt- now you're being cheesy.. " " serbia im serious. " I said making him flinch, and put his legs to his chest and he let his head fall onto his knees. " I.. Just.. Have heard the same thing multiple time okay?! I can't trust anyone anymore.. " tiny tears are in the corners of his eyes,  I couldn't help but hug him tightly,  please, please,  please Serbia. Don't cry!.. " I said mad, that I can't do anything to make him feel happy.

" i-.. I'm sorry.. " he wipes the tears and looks up at me with his eyes still watery. I just looked worried and mad as he looked at me. I wanted to do something.. But.. I don't know if I should. But before I even asked myself again,  I heard him say, " rom, can i.. Kiss you?.. " I flinched and sit down infront of him on the grass,  none around us. The stars shining. The moon glowing. " a-are you sure?" we both blushed,  well,  atleast I did, but it was visible on his face, " im positive,  Can I?.. " he had a confident look on his face, and I didn't mind kissing him. Yea. But I'm afraid he doesn't even like me back.. But since he asked to kiss me.. I presum-

I felt warm lips attack mine,  as we both kissed abit until he was the one to break the kiss, " i-im sorry.. " he said as I touched my lips in nervousness. " i-its fine! It was.. " he worried because I didn't complete my answer until,  " wonderful actually.. " I said and smiled at him and he smiled back,  making both of us chuckle and blush. " you're cute when you smile serbia.. " I said without thinking,  and he looked at me,  then I rubbed the back of my neck,  " heh... Really?" he asked. " ye-yea.." I said back,  then he stood up and went back to the path way and I followed him,  we both ran around and laughed together as one of us would say something funny and the other would make it even funnier. " you're a good person to be around rom, don't change that. " he said which made me happy that he's happy, " no problem seri. " he took a deep breath,  " wanna head back to your house? I wanna stay the night if you don't mind, " I looked at him like he was an idiot,  " the f man,  OF COURSE YOU CAN STAY AT MA PLACE-"

"shhhh! It's night time and half the town is asleep! " he told Me, " sorry dAd-" I said with a smirk on my face.

~ 🇷🇸 Serbia's POV~

She was so cute in all directions and everything about her was just amazing.. I don't know how Romania does this-

We walked to her house since we got tired from running,  and she opened the door,, " wanna sleep on my bed? I'll take the couch. " she said and I widened my eyes, " What?? No,  I'm taking the couch. " she looked at me again with a weird expression. " My house, my rules. Mkay? Now go and change into one of my hoodies y'know where they are and come down stairs were watching marvels the end game bro-" she said super quickly I barely understood her,  but I did.

I went upstairs and found the drawer where she keeps her hoodies and grabbed a hoodie that says 'killin it' and put it on leaving my shirt on the floor of her room and still wearing my jeans. Then went downstairs and saw her in the kitchen preparing some popcorn and a mountain dew was on the table,
" you seriously have alot of food.. " " hey,  I eat alot,  and I barely gain weight,  so I'll just take advantage of that."
she said and I smiled. " alright. I'll be sitting on the couch, " I said,  then headed for the couch and sat on it,  taking off my shoes and putting a leg on the couch and the other one was on the floor.

" y'know,  I don't let anyone do that to my couch except you and myself, " she said as she placed down the popcorn and the 2 bottles of mountain dew. " oh? Alright then I guess I'm special " I chuckle and sit down regularly so I can eat some food. She came and sat next to me,  and we started watching this movie and I understood nothing from it,  but she was fangirling and was happy,  so I don't mind it.

" it's gonna be 4am soon. " I said as she was half asleep but still watching the movie nonetheless, " I... I know.. " she yawned. The movie was about to end as she started to fall asleep,  I just grabbed her head and placed it onto my lap,  I just looked at her face.. For a second.. And.. " you're cute when you sleep you know?.. " I said without thinking. " I don't deserve you..and I can't repay you.. But.." I leaned down abit more. " I can love you " I said and then kissed her for a minute.

I pulled away blushing abit and picked her up and going upstairs into her bedroom and placing her onto her bed. And I took my shirt and folded it then put it next to the couch as soon as I went downstairs,  then took out a blanket and tried to sleep on the couch. " have nice dreams romania. " I said before falling into deep slumber.

______________

Hahahah- I actually double uploaded.
I wrote this in school and at home after I uploaded the last one-

Hopefully you liked your request?
Sorry if it's bad!
👌

1231words