Love in the air~ // 🇨🇦 Canada X South korea 🇰🇷

Another Canada ship!

I actually delayed this one since there was alot of canada ships already ^^;
This one is cutee- it's abit cringy, for me atleast,

Hopefully you like this one!

Enjoy!
----------------------------

~ Third Person POV ~

Canada was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Alone as usual.

America went to Russia's house and Australia went over to Japan's and New zealand tagged along with aussie. So Canada was left alone.

His parents? Both decided to leave their nice son alone by going on a date. At this point Canada was regretting being nice to them this Morning.

So he sat down on the couch just regularly watching T.V, until a call made him jump and almost fall off the couch. But thankfully didn't, he grabbed his phone and answered it, " hello?" he heard abit of music playing in the background. He didn't know who the caller was since he didn't check. " heyyy Nada! This is SK!" Canada smiled abit. " South? What are you calling me for? And from where did you get my number?" South Korea chuckled abit, " I got your number by literally forcing your brother- anyways, are you free 7pm?" South said making Canada worried for him now. " uh.. Yea why?" Canada said sitting straight. " Great! I'll be at your house to pick you up! Youll see why when I get there-" south korea just hung up on Canada as he was still trying to process what he meant. Free? 7? Is he gonna ask him on a date? No way.

But anyways after Canada collected his thoughts he realized South korea was gonna pick him up for something at 7. So he got up left his phone on the coffee table. And headed to his room to change and actually look decent for whatever South Korea was gonna do.

^^ hours later ^^

S

outh korea came to pick up the canadian. he got out of his car, and headed for the door. He rang the doorbell and to no surprise Canada opened the door.

" I surprised you where free. " Canada was confused at South Koreas words. " why?" canada said smiling confusingly. Coming out the door and closing it. " well, you see like the type of guy who had no time on his hands. " South said. Making canada chuckle. " hah.. Nah I've got alot of time on my hands if my family left me alone for some time. I finish stuff around the house and then just sit down watching T.V. " Canada said sighing. Then both of them got inside of the car. " well, hopefully you like concerts. We're going to one. " Canada was confused. " concert? I've never.. Been to one. " Canada said smiling abit, worried. " oh don't worry, you'll be fine. " South smirked starting the car.

Canada looked out the window of the car as South was driving. Looking out to the other countries. " hey you okay?" South asked making canada jump. " whoa.. Jumpy today. Heh. " Canada smiled. " nah. I'm fine. " South nodded, still driving.

As South Korea parked, Canada looked around. " are you sure we're here?" canada asking, making South rub his neck. " well.. This is kind of a... Thing for you. It's not a concert, I lied. I'm sorry. " South said blushing and looking away smiling. " it's fine, but what are we doing here?" both of them getting out if the car, south grabbed canandas hand and dragged him to the entrance of a small room? It was too dark for Canada to see what it was. South let go of Canada's hand and left canada alone in the dark. The doors behind him closed and then there was a moment of silence. Until..

South appeared with microphone in his hand looking like he was about to sing. And he did.

" you~ and I~ we're like fireworks and Symphonies exploding in the sky~"

" with you... I'm alive~ "
" like all the messing pieces of my heart they, finally collide~"

Canada stared at his face in shock. A tear almost dropping but south wiped it off his cheek and grabbed his hand to motion him to come and dance with him. He did.

" so stop,  time right here in the moonlight~ cause I don't ever.. Wanna close my eyes~ "

There was a pause.

" without you,  I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole~"

" without you,  I've got no hand to hold~"

South put his hand on Canada's cheek.

" without you,  I feel torn, like a sail in a storm~"

" without you, I'm just a sad song~"
" I'm just a sad song~"

As South was about to continue, Canada cut him off and put his hand on his that was on his cheek. And began to sing it himself looking at the face of the other male.

" with you, I fall, it's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall~"

" with you,  I'm a beautiful mess. "
" it's like we're standing, hand in hand, with all our fears up on the edge~"

Canada smiled at South and then continued.

" so stop, time right here in the moonlight~ cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes~"

Canada was stopped by South korea kissing him. Canada was first taken by surprise, but then kissed back.

The lights flicked back on but neither of them cared. Continuing to kiss each other passionately. After they let go of each other Canada chuckled and looked down, while South korea just looked at him smiling. " You liked that?" South asked, Canada smiling again and putting his arms around South's neck. " I love you. " Canada said still smiling. " I love you too. " South said back.

" whoa whoa, get a room you two. " they both could hear a voice from behind Canada. It was america. South sighed smiling. " what are you guys doing here..?" Canada asked blushing. " hun,  we helped that boy with this. " Britain said. Canada's whole family was here. " You guys planned this??" France giggled. " No, it was South's idea. We just helped. " Canada smiled and sat on the floor covering his face. Everyone looked at him. " Nada?" South said. Hearing sniffs. " are you crying?"
" n-no I'm not--" Canada said wiping away his tears of happiness. He let out whines as he giggled. Still sitting on the floor.

South kneeled down and kissed his forehead.  " I love you so much. " Canada giggled and jumped at South hugging him.

Y'know. Canada still regretted being nice to his family that morning.

----------------------

Awww I cannntt-
I've never been so emotionally attracted to one of my chapters before.
Help.
Canada is too pure and adorable and cute and ahhhh- sh-
Anyways,  hopefully you enjoyed it!
( btw, if the chapters seem jumbled up, idk what's happening to my wattpad book or something,  just ignore it if you can. )

1060 words